Thread: Ready to drop 50+. Couldn't be more excited!!! page

Cgh179 is offline Junior Member

Ready to drop 50+. Couldn't be more excited!!!

Hi ya'll! (Southern boy...I couldn't resist!)

I have been so inspired by the Primal lifestyle information on this site and in the book, I'm consuming it faster than I used to eat a bag of potato chips. DEFINITELY feel like this is something I can and WILL do. I'm 5'10, 255, and want to get down to around 200 (or more, if able.) Former HS football player and wrestler....now 35 year old sales manager (who travels 100+ nights/year). Definitely out of shape and scared that if I don't improve my health, I won't see my kids grow up. (How bout that for motivation?)

Not even sure where to begin, but have started the Primal diet over the last couple of days. Even exercised this morning (25 squats w/out weights, 25 push-ups, 25 jumping jacks, 25 "dips" from a chair.) It was tough but I loved the feeling of accomplishment afterwards.

Posted my weight of 253.5 above my scale and plan on checking it once per week.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. Appreciate any help you can give to a newbie!

Much love from South Carolina!!!

Chris

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Chris. Good luck on primal.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.