Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VFFs at the Golden Globes page 2

norak is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Couldn't she just be wearing "ballet shoes" instead? They're rather flat, aren't they? I get the desire for being comfortable, but I have to agree, wearing VFFs with a dress like that just looks a bit odd. Maybe the floor was just too dirty for her to walk barefeet?
    Norak's Primal Journal:
    2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
    2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
    2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

JoPaleo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    Couldn't she just be wearing "ballet shoes" instead? They're rather flat, aren't they? I get the desire for being comfortable, but I have to agree, wearing VFFs with a dress like that just looks a bit odd. Maybe the floor was just too dirty for her to walk barefeet?
    Guess that doesn't matter to the actress. Seems like she doesn't care about what others think. I say, good for her!

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    Yep. I love barefoot shoes, but I'd opt for a soft, flat shoe or a minimalist but pretty sandal in that case.

Classic is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I wear Kigos to work. They are a little less distracting than VFF's but I still get a few, "those sure look comfortable" comments.

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Yeah, I wear Kigos to work. They are a little less distracting than VFF's but I still get a few, "those sure look comfortable" comments.
    Thanks for the tip on Kigo's! They look great, just ordered a pair.

I would love a pair of Five's but my wife told me in no uncertain terms that I would not be permited to wear them around her or anyone who knows her...lol. In the spirit of marital bliss, I'll start with Kigo's :-)

Classic is offline Senior Member
    Kigos are very comfortable and easy to get on and off. Let me know what you think of them when you get them. I prefer to run in VFF's though. They just make you feel like a little kid somehow.

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Kigos are very comfortable and easy to get on and off. Let me know what you think of them when you get them. I prefer to run in VFF's though. They just make you feel like a little kid somehow.
    Will do, thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12