Thread: tabata workout MP3? page

N8DC Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hey everyone. I think I remember reading a post from a while back saying that there were some MP3 tracks that one could download to do Tabata sprints to. I can't seem to find that post in a search, and don't have the time to go through all of the post looking for it. I was wondering if any of you super helpful PBers out there could help me out. I am fairly new to the PB lifestyle, although I have been a fan of this blog for a while, and I am super new to Tabata workouts. Anything that can let me know when to start and stop the sprints would be great.

Thanks.

Annika is offline Senior Member

I got a free one from the iTunes store called "Tabata interval music track", made by a guy named Brigsy. I used it for the first time today, and it was much easier doing Tabatas and not have to keep track of how much time had elapsed. I could just zone out and do what the music told me to. It also made 20 seconds go by much faster!

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member

Hahaha! That Brigsy thing is hilarious.... It's not as angry and fast as I like when I'm running my ass off, but the intervals are convenient...

FairyRae2 Guest

Have you seen this thread on crossfit?: http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=19244&page=1

Some links to other Tabata tracks...

N8DC Guest

Thanks for the info and links, I haven't seen that but I'll check it out.