Thread: Greetings! page

vdozier27 is offline Junior Member

Greetings!

Shop Now
    Hi All:

I heard Mark's interview with Lew Rockwell and immediately became interested in trying the Primal way. Today is my first day, and from what I've read, the first few days are the toughest but I appreciate everyone sharing their stories. Here is a bit about me:

Your location: Minnesota

How Primal are you: First day, wish me luck!

Do you consume dairy: Yes, usually have a cup of whole milk with dinner.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes (1 cup coffee each morning)

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm overweight and the exercise is not working. Even when I trained for the Twin Cities Marathon a couple years ago putting in 30-40 miles a week I only lost about 8 pounds!

Favorite exercise: Hiking, walking, jogging, snowshoeing, biking.

Favorite Primal food: Steak, chicken, salmon, eggs, salad.

Best part about being Primal: Knowing that I am making the best choice for me.

Worst part about being Primal: Giving up bread. I absolutely love big sammies, dinner rolls, etc so it's going to be tough but I am prepared to make that sacrifice for my health.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing their stories. Take care.

Cheers!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Good luck with primal. Most of us have found that the craving for bread goes away or reduces to a tolerable level.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.