Thread: Future Primal success story page

Doobie is offline Junior Member

Future Primal success story

Hi everyone,

So its been about a year since I started to go to the gym on a work week basis. Started off at around 228lbs. Heaviest I had been in a while. Dropped down to about 215 and my weight was stuck around 213-216lbs for months. I tried many different routines. I ate better than most but definitely have a sweet tooth....It was time for a change. I am tired of working out like an animal and being stuck at the same weight. Went primal about 2 weeks ago and the weight is starting to melt. I dont feel bloated and feel like this is the right path. Went on the scale this weekend and broke the threshold, 209-210lb, and counting. Long road ahead of me.....I am tired of the unhealthy lifestyle and living in an overweight body. Grok on!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Doobie. I'm glad that primal is going well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.