Thread: Primal Journal ( AphroditeByDesign's New Lover) Becoming more of a Goddess page

AphroditeByDesign is offline Junior Member

Cool Primal Journal ( AphroditeByDesign's New Lover) Becoming more of a Goddess

Primal Fuel
    Great day in the morning!

Today, I start the journey.
    How fabulous is that? The first step is to become an excellent student. I ordered the books and anticipate their arrival very soon. The best of knowledge is the one learned by other people's experiences. I am reading so many of the different posts in various forums. I am fully expecting a monumental year!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome AphroditeByDesign!

At 5' ½", I am also "vertically challenged"

I'm glad you've ordered the books. Read them.

Read this too: Advice for newbies
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member

Thank you, ElliotSmith! Appreciate the love.

Thanks so much, Winencandy ! Appreciate the encouragement.

Cool I'm not lost...I'm just exploring in the dark

Hello Tribe! Help out a primal playmate!
    Well, I have a confession! I made a journal on the 16th. and then lost it in the abyss of this site. It has taken me this long to navigate the site, only after giving in and finally putting my user name "AphroditeByDesign" in the search field. If you know of an easier access, please share your 411. I am learning and I'm usually very quick on the uptake with being computer savvy with new sites. Now, I can start to journal my evolutionary process that will lead to progress. So much to learn and with great anticipation, a lifestyle of wellness and optimal health. More to come...

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen quotes

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    At the top of your thread, click on "Thread Tools" and then "Subscribe to this thread". If you set it up to notify you in the control panel, you can use the Settings option at the top of the page (veerrrrry top) and go to the List Subscriptions section to see your thread and any other you've subscribed to. It will also show when someone has posted in that thread. I hope that makes sense.

I also keep a link to my journal in my signature so I can post somewhere else and then click on the link to get to my journal
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).