Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Project Frankie) page 2

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hey Frankie hows it going?

Project-Frankie is offline Junior Member
    Thanks! Yeah I can do it. Mostly 'cos I'm running out of jeans I can fit into!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahz View Post
    Hey Frankie hows it going?

Good, just been slack with posting! I need to put it in my diary to update. Plodding along. Had an house inspection last week so put most of my energy into that and didn't get my workouts in. Can't do everything unfortunately. Now I can get back to it. Going to have a big Sunday Paleo Cookup tomorrow. Lots of cauli and pumpkin stuff to try out. mmmmmm

Julz is offline Junior Member
    Hi Frankie, thanks for visiting my journal page Hope your feeling really good now

Ok I'm back now. Not great at keeping up with forums. I've been side tracked with some intensive physical therapy ie chiro and physio as having major problems. Things are settling down. Going the Whole30 starting today to tory and identify any inflammatory foods. Was pretty much primal but was still having some cheese, butter and cream in my cooking and milk in my tea, as well as nightshades. So cutting out those now as well then will re-introduce one at a time at a later date to see if it affects my symptoms. I'll probably do a vlog or two about it on my blog.

Cheers!

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Yeah Frankie is back!!!!!

Wow, long time no post. Been eating more in the maintenance mode at the moment. Keeping my pain levels down is my number 1 goal right now and, it's going well Was having twice weekly chiro, then weekly and now I'm down to every 2 weeks, with a deep tissue massage thrown in. Only just cut down to f/nightly so still waiting to see how that pans out. Everyone at work has noticed a change in my demeanour. Living in constant pain takes it's toll on your mood, but feeling nearly like myself again.

What else? Well I'm really in it now as my 'before' photo is up on Mark's 'Success Stories in the Making" page HERE SOOOOO.....gonna make sure I've got some great 'after' photos up there before the end of the year.

Also, I took Mark's advice re his post about being accountable. I signed up with stickk.com and posted a committment on there. My daughter is my referee (making sure I report honestly) and my friends at work are my supporters (they get a weekly report on whether I stuck to my commitment or not)

To make it interesting I put some money on it. My goal is to lose 23kg in 20 weeks (by 13 August). And, every week that I do not lose 1.14kg, $10 is debited from my account and sent to an 'anti-charity'. I chose an organisation I really really don't want my money to go to.

I know I've put myself under a lot of pressure but that seems to be the only way I pull my finger out.

I'll keep you updated!!!

Cya!

First target weight met with some to spare! down to 86.1 from 88. I know it's mostly fluid but the ketones have kicked in and my brain is feeling awesome. Now just need the rest of me to catch up!

Cya!

Tandi is offline Junior Member
    I'm excited to have found your journal---followed from your success story in the making.
    Our age/weight loss needed/fibromyalgia/single mom status....lots of similarities.

Thank you for posting and I look forward to following your success story!!

Hi Tandi Great to meet you. Yeah Fibro SUCKS. But we can do it. I've found an improvement in the past when going off grains but I really need to kick up the exercise and get rid of all processed stuff (which I've been doing). Lots of damage done by the fibro/inactivity though to my posture etc that will take longer to fix. But we can do it!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast