Thread: In from NJ! page

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member

In from NJ!

Primal Fuel
    Hey everyone, been lurking on the site for about a month, decided it was time to jump in.

Started a change to a primal lifestyle at the end of November. Saw some great results on a non-health website from some members who had gone primal/paleo and I became interested.

Read Primal Blueprint, headed back to gym, started eating primal. Very happy with how I feel. Used to think I had a "sensitive stomach"; it's gone. Used to get 2-4 bad headaches/week; they're gone. Used to get mysterious joint pain; gone too. Energy levels are much more consistent. Gains in gym have been awesome; I know that lifting weights isn't hardcore primal, but I find it both satisfying and motivating to push some iron around. Hard to say how much weight I've lost because I've put on some muscle, but I'm 10 pounds lighter today than I was December 1.

I am VERY impressed with the depth of knowledge on this site. IMHO, it is one of the best resources on the net for health-related info. Looking forward to participating!

Best,
    Jim

shahid is offline Junior Member
    I lived in Bergen county and used to buy at Total Wine, off Route 4 in River Edge. Bug light was like 60 bucks. Yingling like 70

BeachTeach is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyjim View Post
    Used to get 2-4 bad headaches/week; they're gone. Used to get mysterious joint pain; gone too. Energy levels are much more consistent.
    Me too! After the carb flu ended, all the little icky things that affected my quality of life disappeared too, including all the facial eruptions that thought my face was the perfect place to live. Love it!

Congrats on your success.
    I blog about living life to the fullest at The Hairy Edge. Check it out! (Or not. We can still be friends. )