Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal - Johnny767 page 2

johnny767 is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Hi RaeVynn and Sabine

Thanks for stopping by and for you kind words of encouragement – I live alone, so it feels really good to get some positive feedback

The ‘ before’ pictures were taken on my return to Norway in January 2012 having spent two weeks over Christmas and New Year in England. The weather had been awful the entire time I was there. I spent two weeks eating all the wrong stuff (lots of grains/carbs and chocolate) it was as if I was trying to kick-start myself into action. I think I was also coming off some sleeping meds at that time – so I think I managed to look worse in that period than I had for a long time.. I am still taken aback when I see those pics ( I was tempted to post nicer before pics from around March!)

I promised myself in Januray that during 2012 I would to try to get myself as close as I could, to being the person that I can be. For the first three months I photographed my progress every week. Over recent months I’ve tried to get to the gym at least once a week. For most of the year I have kept carbs below 100 grams a day (and several periods below 50 grams a day). I’ve also cheated a bit; had my teeth whitened and used the sun-bed/solarium at the gym

Oh, I turned 52 a month ago.

Thanks again; you made my week

johnny767 is offline Member
    Just a quick update.

After a four week vacation over Christmas and New Year, I really struggled to get back on track. In total, I went about 8 weeks with very little exercise; and I strayed a little from my regular diet

I think I have lost a little muscle but the fat remains hard to shift. The following pictures we taken last weekend. I think I need some advice on diet; how do I build bulk/muscle while reducing fat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12