Hello all!

My name is JessieG, I'm 29 years old and I have been reading MDA for a long time, but this is my first post... EVER I regret not getting more involved with the MDA online community before this, but I'm definitely excited to be doing it now!

I started my primal challenge on January 4th. Things are going GREAT so far. I have been living the primal lifestyle for about two years now, but I think I have had too many "cheat days" in the past. I remember a post from a while ago where Mark noted that you set yourself back 2 weeks everytime you have a full-on gluten/bread type cheat, and it was a wake-up call to me.

So, I am fully committing this time. No more weekends off. I am ready to see 10% body fat or less. I want my six pack back (which means no more six packs!!! LOL). Also, I have a pretty severe case of Rheumatoid Arthritis... I know this lifestyle/diet mitigates the symptoms I experience, so it's kind of irresponsible to cheat anyway. I crossfit, climb and kayak, so hopefully my renewed and deepened commitment will help sky-rocket my athletic performance too! No more days off for sore wrisits and stiff knees... or at least that is what I'm hoping!

So ten days, and I can already see some progress! Will post the pics soon

Primally yours,
JessieG