Thread: Primal Journal (M_C_Alexander) page

M_C_Alexander is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal (M_C_Alexander)

Primal Fuel
    Hello!

Wow. I'm not sure where to start.

I committed to a Primal lifestyle on Dec. 1, 2011. Five weeks in, I had lost 15 lbs! I eat clean, lift heavy, and do some regular cardio -- trying to get in shape to do sprints. I'm trying to maintain (or gain) muscle as I lose fat, and I want to get my blood sugar down to normal levels.

I'll update this at least once a week. I'm looking forward to the future!

Melissa

BoycotCW is offline Junior Member

Encouragement :)

So, how are you doing now Melissa?
    I'm 45 and need to lose 40 pounds. I started in August 2012 and lost 25 pounds... But for the last month I had to eat bread and pastas for celiac testing. Now I'm finding it very hard to get "back in the saddle". But hopefully this week will be the new beginning to more successes
    There's a lot of us on the same path... We need to give /get support cuz conventional wisdom is not helping anyone!!

Let me know how it's going for you now...
    Take care!

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    How are you doing, Melissa? I'm 47, silver-haired like you... I started the beginning of March and to date have lost 26 lbs (probably mostly water as it's slowed down now). You sound much more active than I can be at the moment... I have 100lbs to lose. I sure hope we both make our goals! Good luck and let us known how you are doing...

You can do it!!!