Thread: 10 days in as of today, and my underwear fits better! page

jak757 is offline Member

10 days in as of today, and my underwear fits better!

I know, that may be TMI...but I noticed something last night and this morning....my underwear fits better having lived primal for 9 full days as of yesterday, with today being my 10th day.

Funny to me how one of the first things I noticed was my underwear fitting better! But then again, one of the things that helped me know I just HAD to make a big change in my life was that my underwear was fitting way to snugly. And I refused to buy anything bigger than the 3X I was (am) wearing. So in a way I guess it makes sense.

Started 1/3/12 (a Tuesday). First few days were a bit rough as I detoxed from a major carb/sugar addiction. That Friday I felt like crap....the "carb flu" I suppose. A full week in -- this Tuesday -- I noticed that I was starting to feel much better. Now today, my 10th day...I really feel GREAT!! What a nice reinforcement.

Just wanted to share, as I'm feeling pretty happy with how things are going thus far.

John K.
    N.E. Ohio -- "Cleveland GROKS!"

Dig62 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's funny, because it's one of the first things I noticed as well. Those elastic waistbands are pretty good about letting you know when they've reached their limit.