Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skin getting worse.... page 4

tarek is offline Senior Member
    I agree with others that it could either be some sort of adaptation, a detox, or an allergy/sensitivity.

With that said, how often do you drink coffee? I've had skin issues after drinking coffee in the past. Do you eat dark chocolate at all? If so, how often? I've heard of many people having bad skin issues when consuming cacao. It could very well be the water in your area, and it could also be your body adjusting to the lack of dairy. Try to drink the cleanest water you can and continue to be dairy-free and monitor your progress.

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarek View Post
    I agree with others that it could either be some sort of adaptation, a detox, or an allergy/sensitivity.

With that said, how often do you drink coffee? I've had skin issues after drinking coffee in the past. Do you eat dark chocolate at all? If so, how often? I've heard of many people having bad skin issues when consuming cacao. It could very well be the water in your area, and it could also be your body adjusting to the lack of dairy. Try to drink the cleanest water you can and continue to be dairy-free and monitor your progress.
    Yeah I want to get one of those water filter pitchers, not sure how to know which one to get though.

And I don't eat chocolate, have coffee maybe once or twice a week?

Roguls is offline Junior Member
    I had a vicious form of Seborrheic Dermatitis; it sounds like you have the same.

Do this:

Seb derm - Treating seborrheic dermatitis with raw honey and virgin coconut oil.

It saved my life (along with going Primal, which accelerated my recovery).

Quote Originally Posted by Roguls View Post
    I had a vicious form of Seborrheic Dermatitis; it sounds like you have the same.

Do this:

Seb derm - Treating seborrheic dermatitis with raw honey and virgin coconut oil.

Thank you! That sounds just like what I have going on. I appreciate the post!
    Last edited by Clymb; 01-16-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

Do this:

Looked up pics...some are gross, glad mine is pretty mild!

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If you have that kind of reaction to coconut oil, even localized, I wouldn't use it at all. Do you use it in cooking?

I can't stand the smell, so I don't use it myself. I wonder if that's just me being picky or it indicates a nut sensitivity.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234