Thread: Becoming a Happier, Healthier, Stronger and why not Sexier Grokette!! page

Patricia is offline Junior Member

Becoming a Happier, Healthier, Stronger and why not Sexier Grokette!!

Primal Fuel
    Hello Everyone,
    Here I am, finally joining you all in our life changing experience!

My name is Patricia, I was born and raised in Mexico City. Now, I live in Oregon, USA since 2004. So, I apologize in advance if my English grammar is not the best!

I have followed this website since June 2011, and since then I decided to make changes in my lifestyle looking for a healthier and happier me and I can only say that I have finally found the ways that I believe matches my personality!

During the last six months I have experienced changes in my body and mind. Sure I lost some weight and I started gaining muscle. One huge changed I've noticed is my entire gastrointestinal system works to perfection now...no passing gas, constipation? what is that? , very regular 1 to 2 times a day!! oh yeah that puts a big smile on my face, also my belly size has reduced a lot. My nails and hair are growing longer and stronger again! My skin looks better and radiant! I have more energy that also helps me to perform better in school (I am back in college working towards my nursing degree!).

The most difficult part of turning into a Primal life was letting go breads and sugar. But just like I did when I quit smoking 6 years ago, I did it cold turkey and I made it public. I remember telling every person I knew "Guess what? I quit smoking" so, I knew from that moment on I wouldn't smoke again because I didn't want anyone to think I failed to my own commitments. So, when I became Primal I also did it cold turkey and told everyone! and it worked. Yes, wheat and sugar withdrawals were bad and painful, but now, if you offer me a huge fresh baked muffing, french baguette, Mexican pastries and a huge juicy steak...I will go for the steak in a heart beat, my cravings now are meat or a huge salad with a whole avocado in it! and I love that

Well, I have so many things and ideas I want to share with all of you, but I will do it little by little because I have a life to live too instead of just typing

To start with, I will leave here my stats to mark a new public and official beginning as a Grokette!

Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 146.5 lb

Chest: 36"
    L arm: 10.5"
    R arm: 11"
    Waist: 29"
    Hips: 39"
    L thigh: 21.5"
    R thigh: 22"

That is all for today and thanks for reading, but before I leave I want to thank Mark for becoming part of my life and for showing the path to a better life!

Have a happy day!

alg2435 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's wonderful! I love hearing success stories.
    Making adventure out of this thing called life