So I think I've been submitting my journals wrong?!? I've started a new thread in the PB forum each entry which I guess isn't the way to go. Looks like everyone else just keeps posting/replying to their previous journal. Makes sense. This way you can keep track of what you've already logged and blogged about, all in one spot. I feel a little embarrassed. Oh well, I'm just over week into this journal thing - I'll get the hang of it. I am open to any suggestions from any of you senior members...

Yesterday Jan. 11th:

A primal day! Peach detox tea to start the morning and 1 tablespoon of Omega 3's (Barlean's organic Mango/Peach) followed by a primal shake: 2 scoops chocolate protein, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon almond oil, coconut milk, coconut water and ice...YUM! I was completely satiated for several hours with this one! My mid day snack consisted of: a handful of almonds mixed w/some organic raisins. My late afternoon snack: a pear. Dinner Rocked...if I do say so myself!
An enormous salad with:
  • organic mixed greens
  • organic homemade pickled beets
  • organic cucumbers
  • organic pears
  • chopped pistachio's
  • organic avocado
  • a tiny bit of goat cheese
  • organic homemade honey mustard dressing (compliments of Elena's Pantry)

To accompany our lovely salad I made a Pork Tenderloin w/a dry rub:
  • tsp. garlic powder
  • tsp. oregano
  • tsp. cumin
  • tsp. coriander
  • tsp. thyme
  • salt to taste

After applying the dry rub I wrapped the tenderloin in Bacon...YUM! Browned it on all sides and finished it in a 400* oven for 20 minutes! The combo was fantastic. A great redemption from the previous nights dinner for sure.

For my exercise of the day: hard to explain really. Just did a series of random moves that came to my mind at the moment and repeated them 4 times. It must have been sufficient considering I broke a sweat

I love being Primal - Grok On!