So I decided to jump in on the Success Stories in the Making a little late. I have been waffling over sending in my picture because I'm not one to put pictures of myself all up on the internet, but I've decided to just go ahead and do it. You won't see my face though, so I hope everyone will be satisfied with weirdly-cropped pictures of my semi-nude torso, hahaha

I started doing primal/paleo last summer, at the grand old weight of 227 pounds. Sticking with it pretty darn well, I dropped 20 pounds in about 6 weeks and felt awesome. Then I got busy and lazy about it all and my weight loss stalled. So I'm sitting at 211.4 this morning, several months later.

Okay here are my starting stats:

Sex: Female
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 211.4
Goals: drop excess weight (no particular # in mind...we'll see where I end up!), rule at life.

I'll be emailing in my picture to the website here in a minute. Hopefully making part of this journey public will help me to stick with it and stop making excuses like, "If I get the fried chicken tenders, that's still paleo, right? Because there's no bun?" (DON'T JUDGE, IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS....that happened a lot.)