Thread: Primal Journal (Anthony) page

Anthony is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal (Anthony)

Shop Now
    Hello to Everyone!

"Success Stories in the Making" is just the thing that this 40 and fat individual needs to make the Primal transformation. This is an exceptional community and I'm looking forward to being a part of it!

A little about me...I've always been fairly active, but I've always been fat as well, which has held me back as long as I remember. I've lifted weights a bit, through my 20's I would follow a standard bodybuilding-type lifting program (but I was never a "bodybuilder"), and into my 30's, I switched to more of a strength-type program. That's not to say I was consistent, I would spend weeks or months lifting fairly regularly, then weeks or months not lifting at all.

Nutritionally, it was pretty much the same story, I would eat well (what I thought was well, lots of pasta!) for a while, then gluttony and sloth would take over and I'd eat everything in sight.

I've always had an interest in anthropology, genetics, history, etc. and following varied pathways concerning evolution, ancestralism, health and fitness, and who knows what else, I eventually found my way to Mark's Daily Apple.

I'm hoping the accountability that is part of this Challenge will help me stay the course and make the transformation permanent. Again, thanks to all and I'm glad to be here!

Anthony

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    Awesome to have you Anthony- keep us updated on progress or questions!
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"