Thread: Primal Journal - chillpete page

chillpete is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal - chillpete

Shop Now
    My name is Peter, and I live in Worksop, England. I am 56 years young, but over weight (269lb). I have plans to change things (my weight that is, there's not a lot I can do about my age )

I am just starting down the Primal route although I have had an interest in the subject for a long time. I am starting back at the gym 3-4 times a week to help with the motivation, not going mad, just gentle exercise.

I have had MS since the age of 28, but I don't have much problems with it, just a little tiredness if I work too many hours.

So that's my story, here we gooooooooooo
    Last edited by chillpete; 01-11-2012 at 11:48 PM.

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Pete- you'll think you've found the "Fountain of Youth" when you get to experience all the positive affects of eating what we're designed to eat!

All the best to you and I look forward to reading up on your progress!

EL
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

chillpete is offline Junior Member
    So four days into my weight loss plan and I have lost 4lb, my weight is now down to 264.4lb. I have another 68lb to go to reach my target weight of 196lb by my 57th birthday on 12th September, who knows I may do it