Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Just starting out page 7

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member

Good Points!

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by anna-banana View Post
    Hi Charlie,

Definitely don't worry about the extra 2 lbs, there are so many factors like water retention, etc. that could be adding to that. As long as you feel great it's all good and the weight will keep coming off! Also keep in mind that you might be building up some muscle since you've been exercising a decent amount! Muscle is denser than fat, so you may not be losing weight per se but are probably shrinking in inches. Maybe it's time for you to take some measurements (waist, chest, thigh, etc.).

Have a great rest of your week!
    Hmm. Good points Anna!
    I am smaller in my clothes, so yeah... Measuring time!

Have a fantastic weekend!
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    After you get your primal pantry etc set up and get the hang of it try intermittent fasting- helps you develop true food awareness and discipline. Also, learn to count calories. You will need to know how much you are eating so you can adjust on a weekly basis. If you accidentally binge you can always throw in a low calorie day. Saves time and spares you the drama.
    PDF Ebook The Fast-5 Diet and the Fast-5 Lifestyle | Free PDF Ebooks Files @AcrobatPlanet.Com
    Thanks Firecehunter, I'll take that into consideration!

Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Whoo Hoo, Y'all!
    I weighed and I'm down to 279!
    Dropping lbs again!
    Down 4 lbs. for the week, down 22 lbs. in total so far, down 1.4% this week, and down 7.3% in total so far.

Thanks for all the suggestions friends!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 03-05-2012 at 09:25 AM.

nikko is offline Member
    Heya Charlie
    doing great - nice one

Nick

Hi Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    Heya Charlie
    doing great - nice one

Nick
    Hey Nick Ol' Buddy!
    I'm glad to see you are still around the scene!
    Hang in there brother, I want you to post pictures from your upcoming trip, showing your thinner body!
    Cheers!

Hi all!
    Last night we made beef ribs in the pressure cooker and they came out awesome, falling off the bone!
    We'll certainly do that again, maybe even this week.
    I slathered some of mine with Primal Barbecue Sauce and the rest with a few dabs of horseradish. Whew, that's spicy, but good!

Today, I'm going to a longtime client's house for consulting and dinner, so I'm fasting today for what may be a slightly un-primal dinner. We'll see.
    Cheers!

Hi Paleo Folks!

Hi all!
    For dinner Tuesday night (at my long-time clients') we had Barbecued chicken, homemade Broccoli soup with organic chicken broth from TJ's and Red Velvet Cake (which I ignored, but had to take home for my family).

Yesterday:
    B. 12PM Sardines
    D. Roast Beef (oven baked@225 8+ hours, REALLY good!) veggie mix (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower).

Today, who knows? I'm starting with Bull&tpr0of C0ffe& and will walk for an hour (soon, it's starting to get HOT out!)
    Cheer!

Hi all!
    Today I weighed and guess what? I'm down another pound!
    Whoo Hoo!
    The weekend was good, lots of moving around and good food.
    I may be in a hard spot, but I'm still moving in the right direction.
    Cheers!

Eating Primally is really working out for me!
    I'm fasting today, until tonight when I'll have the Primal Texas Chili I've been cooking all day for dinner. I added some Cayenne powder for extra snap... Wife will LOVE IT!
    It smells great!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 03-18-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Hi All!
    I weighed this morning and am flat for the week, no change. I'm not worried. I have been stressed this past week, so that's likely the culprit. This week should be better.
    I'm eating Primally, and feeling fine!
    Cheers!

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast