Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Just starting out page 34

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    good on you Charlie - sometimes we need to have a blow out - sadly my blowouts are day after day, week after week LOL
    I.m on the plane to come to your beautiful country in a few hours......can't wait !!!!
    WHOO Hoo!
    Gwamma in the USA!
    Canio, get the bourbon, Gwamma's coming!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Touchdown - Gwamma is in Canada!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo Charlie View Post
    WHOO Hoo!
    Gwamma in the USA!
    Canio, get the bourbon, Gwamma's coming!

I'm more of a scotch guy, but it is gotten.

Wow! I haven't posted in a while!
    Busy as heck lately, with 2 kiddos out of school I can't string two thoughts together. I've been weighing flat for the past 3 weeks too. Not too surprising, with stress, lack of sleep, and almost no proper walks. Yeah, I'm ANNOYED!
    This too shall pass.
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Hi All!
    Still super busy, but looking to flatten that out on the wife's last day of working summer school. I still can't string two thoughts together, but I'm trying. Still weighing flat and no wonder: I've been boozing a lot, and interrupting the burn. I've also not been walking as much as usual. Life goes on!

I'll be driving my parents to Los Angeles tomorrow for my mother's new problem: Anal Cancer. The radiation for her breast cancer went really well, and now there's this new issue. My father is very pessimistic (realistic?) about it. He thinks because there were two random tests (mammogram and colonoscopy) that turned out 100% cancerous, that she's got it everywhere. That's a pretty small data sample.

We'll see.
    Good for now.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 06-25-2013 at 10:34 AM.

canio6 Guest
    Good luck with your mom PC. I hope some good news and results come to her soon.

Thanks Bacon Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Good luck with your mom PC. I hope some good news and results come to her soon.

and why the heck isn't my new signature being posted?

Ah! THAT's got it. My new signature wasn't posting because it was over 500 characters... [sigh].

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo Charlie View Post
    and why the heck isn't my new signature being posted?
    Wishing someone to step on a lego? That is harsh man, way harsh.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast