Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Just starting out page 32

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    A crazy person tried that with our Congresswoman, and sadly the replacement is worse. Actually, the original was doing pretty well at least on a selfish, keep Canio employed level.

Oh well, wtf can you do?

81 pounds down, in half the time I have been here. You are a f'ing beast dude.
    Yeah, that was a bad time.

On the paleo/primal side, I'm trying brother. Everyone says I'm trying!
    Here's a link one of my kiddos got for me, that you'll like I hope.
    Bacon - YouTube

I'm not into the hip-hop at all, but this is pretty cool.
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Well, I weighed flat this week. No surprises, lots of boozing earlier in the week.
    Last night I went to a client meeting, with dinner: Salmon! (Grrrr! Yummo!), Cabbage Salad (ok, but a sugary dressing. Meh! ), roasted squash with brown sugar and pecans (good, but uh... sugar.)
    Needless to say, I'm fasting all day, only eating Benadryl (for the dainged Poison Oak rash) .

Other than that, It's all good!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 03-06-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Hi All!
    I weighed flat this week, no surprises: boozing and dairy. Daing! That kicking the dairy thing is hard in this house. Cheese on everything! This week, I'm stopping the dairy (somehow, I dunno ). Not a drop of milk in the coffee either. We'll see next week.
    I barbecued (smoked) a pork shoulder yesterday and it came out niice!
    Fasting today. Hooray.
    Have a great week y'all!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 03-14-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Hi All!
    I weighed DOWN by another pound. Not stellar results, but it's in the right direction and I'LL TAKE IT!
    I've been paying attention to what is going in, but unfortunately the booze goes in way too easy.
    I managed to hold off on the dairy a bit. Fasting helps too.
    Cheers!

Ugh!
    My Vibrams are REALLY worn out. I tried to get a replacement pair at Sport Chalet today, where I bought the first pair, and they were on clearance, to make room for the new model(s). 34% off! Too bad, Charlie. No shoes for you! My size, gone.
    I'm on the hunt now. That is Paleo/Primal as well.
    Cheers!

Well, I picked up some new Vibrams. Not on sale, full price, whatever. They are the same as my old ones (Five Fingers, KSO, Trek, Black M248, 43). $125, daing!
    This time around, I'm wearing 5 toe socks with 'em, to help keep the stanky funk out of them. We'll see. I fasted yesterday and feel good today for it. I haven't had ANY booze for a week. I'm kind of missing it, but not too badly. Our tax guy is coming over tomorrow, so that'll be fun. Or not. Time for a long hike!
    Have a great weekend, y'all!
    Cheers!

Hi All!
    I'm getting over the complaining about the $$ I spent on the Vibrams. It's sure cheaper than a "health club" membership.
    I weighed today, and I'm down two and a half pounds!
    Holy Snikes!
    Fasting, no booze and taking it easy on dairy. Daing, if only there was some boozing...
    Oh well, It's good and I'll take it!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 03-26-2013 at 01:44 PM.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hiya Charlie - good for you...... I wish there was a low calorie option for alcohol !!!!!!!!!! I love the stuff, but my scale is moving again also - with no dairy and no red wine......... we shall see how long we can cope without ...
    keep truckin
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hiya Charlie - good for you...... I wish there was a low calorie option for alcohol !!!!!!!!!! I love the stuff, but my scale is moving again also - with no dairy and no red wine......... we shall see how long we can cope without ...
    keep truckin
    G x
    Hi Gwamma!
    Yeah, no kidding on the alcohol. Not only the calories, but interrupting the burn. Daing.
    Hang in there lady, we'll get there!
    Cheers!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ugh, drat, daing!
    I feel the need for boozing!
    Endeavor to persevere!
    This was a long and fairly miserable day.
    I don't FEEL like it, but I'll say it anyway.
    Cheers!

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast