NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    love and hugs coming to you from Nouvelle Zealande
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Hah!
    Funny G!
    You're cracking me up from the other side of the Earth!
    Thanks NZ lady!
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Holy Snikes!
    Did I just eat a pound of bacon and a four egg omelette by myself?
    You bet I did!
    Yum-a-dum-dum!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 02-13-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Hi Charlie - how did mums surgery go?

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hi Charlie - how did mums surgery go?
    Hi G!
    Her surgery went excellently, thanks for checking in on her!
    The lump was well defined, and the lymph node they took from under her arm was clear and looked absolutely normal. They'll test it to find out for sure.
    Her doctor came out of surgery to talk to my father, almost jubilant!
    It's a great week!
    The roofers have been here since Monday, tearing off the old, and putting on a new roof, so consequentially with the noise, I'm not getting nearly enough done toward finding a job, or new clients for that matter. Oh well, next week I suppose!
    Cheers!

Hi all!
    Whew, busy week! I lost a day due to the holiday, wife and kiddos were around. My Mother-in-law will be staying with us from Saturday through Friday next. THAT should be entertaining, explaining to her how grains are wrong! She's not going to get it!
    I went on a long hike on Tuesday, Mike D. Antonovich Trail (Walnut Creek) and didn't see a soul. Nice and quiet! I weighed and I'm down by a pound. Whew, at least it's in the right direction. I'm fasting today, and will take a hike up Little Dalton in the Glendora foothills. No snakes this time of year, so whew!

I have some country-style pork ribs cooking in the oven @215F for the next 6 hours. I spent 2 hours smoking them last night (hickory this, and almost every time). It's an early-out day for my daughter (open house night), so I'd better get that hike in.
    Cheers!

Meh!
    Monday and I didn't get a hike, or workout. I got a $51 parking ticket this morning, for parking in front of my house (between the hours of 2-4 AM). Hooray. Wife and I haven't been getting along well lately, so the ticket is sure helping, or not. I'll try to side-step some problems where possible this week, at least as far as meals go. I had a big tostada for dinner last night (lettuce, tomato salsa, beef, sour cream [all on a corn tortilla, for us primal types, read that as a "birdseed plate"], and haven't felt the need to eat today, but at 6PM, I am getting a little peckish. I managed to fast all day, but to avoid conflict with the wife and mother-in-law, I'll eat dinner.
    Hmm. Wife and I put a chicken in the pressure cooker, so I assumed that was what is dinner. Nope. That's dinner tomorrow. Tonight is baked macaroni and cheese. I will have salad, and likely a leftover county-style (thick cut) pork rib or two.
    This week I think it makes sense to do the Warrior Fast that Mark talked about.
    Good for now.
    Cheers!

Hiya Charlie - don't sweat the wife thing - we girls have off days, and sorry but you boys are nearly always the ones that cop it.
    So just smile..... and smile again........and again
    good luck

hows Mum ?????

...small steps....

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hiya Charlie - don't sweat the wife thing - we girls have off days, and sorry but you boys are nearly always the ones that cop it.
    ^This. Of course, speaking as a dude, it straight up sucks. Retreat to your cave, brother, and wait for the crazy to pass.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    .................. or come over to Gwammas cave and we can do ALCOHOL........ and STORIES......... AND TALK SHIT..........AND CANIO CAN COME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...small steps....

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast