Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Just starting out page 29

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Hi all!
    Today was "Donuts with Dad" at my little girl's school. Donut and milk for the girl. Coffee and a halved banana for me. Coffee with the consistency and color of hot (spelled lukewarm) water dipped with a brown crayon. It needed another crayon!
    Fun for the girl, she got a donut. Fun for me, I got some snuggles!
    I got in some walking this week, so here's hoping for the weigh-in on Monday!
    Client meeting on Tuesday, with dinner. Not planning on Paleo/Primal dinner that night, but hoping so!
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Charlie - just popping in to say hi. That coffee sounds attrocious !!!!!!! Give me a red wine anyday - althou not today........ I overdid it last night (smiles sheepishly)
    hope all is well
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Charlie - just popping in to say hi. That coffee sounds attrocious !!!!!!! Give me a red wine anyday - althou not today........ I overdid it last night (smiles sheepishly)
    hope all is well
    G x
    Hi NZ Primal G!
    Everything is good for now...
    That description of the coffee was dead-on. Atrocious!
    This afternoon was overcast and horrible and a little cold, but I got in a decent walk with my youngest son. That and I'm taking a break in my schedule by making a cup of espresso while writing this. I too will not be having any wine tonight, having overdone it last night (another sheepish smile). By the way, DO sheep smile? Anybody know?
    Thanks for checking on me, my friend!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 02-02-2013 at 08:28 PM.
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Do sheep smile - hmmmmmm - in all the many thousands of sheep that we have raised over the years - I have never yet seen a sheep smile. But that has got Gwamma thinking - where did that saying come from ??????
    I shall do some homework...........
    ..........oh and Tui our dog smiles, but people think that she is growling - however definately a smile...............
    I shall be back
    G x

...small steps....

I'm back - sheep are reportedly stupid - so...............

sheepish - definition of sheepish

Embarrassed, as by consciousness of a fault: a sheepish grin. 2. Meek or stupid.

However I don't find the pet ones stupid at all. They are a little like a leeming thou. Will just follow along, even if the leaders are getting into trouble !!!

...small steps....

Wow!
    So there you have it folks!
    The expert and resident Gwamma has spoken!
    Cheers to you and yours, G!

LO VERY L

that is hilarious Charlie..... apparently I don't know much about nuthin, however the above is what the dictionary said LOL

...small steps....

canio6 Guest
    So now this journal is not only home to kick-butt primalness but also extensive sheep knowledge? Wonders never cease PC. I love this journal. Woot Woot Bacon Brother.

Hah!
    Gwamma knows more about sheep than I ever will, don't let her fool you.

Thanks Brother Bacon! I'm having a real struggle these last couple of months. I'm almost certain it not the boozing, but dairy. Drat, weighed down a pound yesterday morning and I'm not impressing myself!

I had a client meeting last night, with the obligatory dinner: Crock-pot chicken with teriyaki sauce (way too much sugar), coleslaw salad with crunchy chow mein noodles, brown rice & quinoa. I'm fasting today (not the warrior fast I've been doing, but the whole day not a single calorie).

Good luck to us all!
    Cheers!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi All!
    I fasted yesterday and I am down by two pounds!
    WHOO HOO!
    Finally, a breakthrough!
    Mom's surgery is tomorrow, positive thoughts and prayers please.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Paleo Charlie; 02-10-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast