Thread: FatFatFat page

tribe iceni is offline Junior Member

FatFatFat

Shop Now
    Plus I think I have a hangover...
    The good thing is I made beef Jerky yesterday, the bad thing is I drank a bottle of wine doing it, also I overcooked my frittata...
    I DID do a lot of walking at least 6K so that was good. I am back under 200 Lb so I am going to be better today.
    eggy thing for brekky, I will do salad for lunch and probably more eggy thing for supper.
    Need a cook book for singles!
    Tribe Iceni

ecks is offline Senior Member
    I cook for myself as a single every day. I just make double portion. Whatever I eat for dinner each night I eat for lunch the next day. It also cuts down the amount of work it does to stay paleo.

You are right! it will make things a lot easier when I go back to work, then the left overs will make it less tempting than the doughnuts!

ecks is offline Senior Member
    I also find that over packing my lunch stops me from wanting to buy crap from the vending machines. lunch usually looks like 1 large portion of meat, 1 large salad, 1 large portion of berries (usually about a cup), 1/2 to one cup of veggies (preferably fresh and something you can grab with your hands and snack on) and one small portion of nuts.

The meat and salad should be the star of your lunch while the berries, cut up fresh veggies and nuts should be in place of snacks you'd normally grab from the vending machine. It doesn't sound like they'd be a good replacement but if you're going to mindlessly munch on something it should at leat have some nutritional value. For the first few days that i packed this much (i literally started last week) I'd eat everything but now I find that I'm bringing a lot of it home and bringing it back to work the next day.

journal

I have been very very bad, but I am on track today, hate to see what the scale sees, but I made scotch eggs today, I just didn't roll them in corn flake crumbs like i usually do, went to the gym, went to walk the dog on the beach but too cold. I am stressed at making a career change, lots of angst about it but need a different direction. so the stress does not help..... I hope to create some new good changes!