Thread: Primal Journal, Minagelina page

Minagelina is offline Member

Primal Journal, Minagelina

Primal Fuel
    Started my Primal Commitment Today with Mark and hope to see great results. I am suffering from hives, sinus problems, IBS, and ADD. I have two kids who have special needs (Autism spectrum and Down Syndrome - both spectrummy kiddos), so I need to be healthy to care for them. I have been eating Primally for the last couple of months, but I need to build on my menus and live the rest of the lifestyle. Wish me luck!

anna-banana is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Minagelina!

I have found it to be very helpful to keep a journal. It motivates me to stick with this! I only started one month ago, but am feeling great and am positive that this was the right choice toward a healthy lifestyle and being.
    Have you checked out the below links for recipe ideas? I've found a few gems there!

All the best,
    Anna

Life As A Plate
    Paleo Diet Lifestyle | paleo diet tips and recipes
    25, 5'7" - SW 158 (12/10/11) - CW 153 (01/25/12) - GW 135
    "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Follow my Journey: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45509.html

Minagelina is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anna-banana View Post
    Welcome Minagelina!

I have found it to be very helpful to keep a journal. It motivates me to stick with this! I only started one month ago, but am feeling great and am positive that this was the right choice toward a healthy lifestyle and being.
    Have you checked out the below links for recipe ideas? I've found a few gems there!

All the best,
    Anna

Life As A Plate
    Paleo Diet Lifestyle | paleo diet tips and recipes

No I haven't, so I will get on it

Meanwhile, I am mostly on track, though my breakfasts have had way too many carbs, I think. I have been feeling tired with my usual sunflower seed butter and banana even though I've been consistently getting more sleep. We will be starting GAPS intro at the end of school.

Since it's been nice outside, my youngest has been wanting to go outside and then has me run around. I dread movement these days (though for a long time, I was doing chronic cardio years ago,) but I've gotten some exercise and fresh air. I even told her that I had dreaded it but that I was glad she had me do it. I thanked her So maybe I'll start to exercise now. I do lift my eldest and they keep me constantly moving, but it's not enough. I feel the difference. And I've pulled some muscles these days, one of which was through a dumb move, and the other was from.....gosh, I don't even know. Breathing? Anyway, I got a dvd out that is geared toward postpartum core strength and for closing abdominal diastasis, so I'm hoping that helps me figure that part out. I need to get better posture and strength back.

Anyway, that's it for now.