Thread: Primal and Cancer page

GrokON is offline Senior Member

Primal and Cancer

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience with PB and/or a Ketogenic variant of it in the context of late stage cancer?

Thanks!
    5'6" Female, 29 Years Old, 260/195/120

"Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW, and what you want MOST!"

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    My meat supplier (who used to grow GMO corn and spray the chemicals to do so) came down with prostate cancer...he was told he won't make it another 6 months and was offered chemo but said it was so bad, Chemo might not help (well duh lol).

He switched to a primal, clean, toxin free diet (no grains, man-made sugar and dairy) and cured his prostate cancer. At the time when he switched he didn't know it was a primal diet, he followed the recommendations of WAPF.

GrokON is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Issabeau.

My mom had an x-ray yesterday showing her breast cancer lung metastases are growing. She's on board with an ultra low carb (Ketogenic) version of PB in an attempt to starve the damn things.

When (God willing) the cancer is gone, I'd like her to maintain with PB longterm.

Thus far, her dietary recommendations have been animal free, lots of brown rice and legumes. We all know how well that worked for her. She worsened, blew up like a balloon, and so last year was just so discouraged it was kind of a sugar-and-HFCS free for all for her.

The growth she is showing scares her, and she's willing to do what it takes to be rid of it.
    Last edited by GrokON; 01-11-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    5'6" Female, 29 Years Old, 260/195/120

"Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW, and what you want MOST!"