Thread: Signs of leptin reset page

sapphire_chan is offline Senior Member

Signs of leptin reset

Shop Now
    Okay, I get that being overweight means you should reset your leptin, but what's the sign that what you're doing HAS reset your leptin? Obviously, not being overweight anymore would be a sign, but I really doubt that happens as soon as the leptin is reset.

So what, besides a scale, indicates that progress is being made?

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Balanced and appropriate energy levels, reduced carb cravings, and accurate hunger signals are all supposed to be signs of leptin sensitivity.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Snauzoo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire_chan View Post
    Okay, I get that being overweight means you should reset your leptin, but what's the sign that what you're doing HAS reset your leptin? Obviously, not being overweight anymore would be a sign, but I really doubt that happens as soon as the leptin is reset.

Read this. First. Then pitch the scale. Personally I go by a pair of expensive pants that were just always a bit snug in the waist due to their cut. I do not even go by size since it really depends on the brand.

You should start to feel refreshed when you wake. You may notice your hair and skin change. Your significant other may start to notice a change in you. Best thing I think is that your appetite is under control.

Link here: THE LEPTIN RX...FAQ's - Jack Kruse

sapphire_chan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snauzoo View Post
    Read this. First. Then pitch the scale. Personally I go by a pair of expensive pants that were just always a bit snug in the waist due to their cut. I do not even go by size since it really depends on the brand.

You should start to feel refreshed when you wake. You may notice your hair and skin change. Your significant other may start to notice a change in you. Best thing I think is that your appetite is under control.

Link here: THE LEPTIN RX...FAQ's - Jack Kruse
    That's why I was asking. Because according to that site, it seemed that there was no way of determining that progress was made towards becoming leptin sensitive until one looks right in the mirror. I can see not quitting the program until you've achieved a goal, but it just seemed too stupid for words that there was no indication the program was working or not until the goal was reached.

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire_chan View Post

Here are some of the signs
    Begin to sweat profusely w/in 5 mins of working out (walking)
    Body temperature change - you'll begin to feel Hot w/in 5-20 min after eating, you'll be hot at night and you'll basically sleep in little to no clothes or blankets ( while this happens your actual body tem may fall!)
    You're nails/ hair will start to grow like crazy and get really strong
    You'll see sex drive increase ( for women your sex drive will synch to your cycle, and for men more erections)
    Hunger/full signaling will show up (this is a big one if you've never gotten those!)
    You'll start to wake easily either before your alarm clock or w/o one entirely at the same time every day

There are more you can always search the monster thread specifically for LS signals
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Bron is offline Senior Member
    My body showed many of the signs but finally, my libido is back