Page 76 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks)

Shop Now
    So I'm getting better at logging stuff again. (I Hope!)

Yesterday

Breakfast
    Coconut milkshake with 1 whole banana, cocoa, and coconut milk

Lunch
    Porkchop and 1/2 avocado

Dinnner
    Porkchop + 2 squares lindt dark

Snack (At my buddies place)
    Trailmix- Picked out almonds, sunflower seeds and raisons from the mix.

Supplements: 3000mg fish oil, 6000ui VitD3, 2x cal/mag tabs, 2tbsp mct

I don't really feel changes much anymore. I think the loss is slowing down. I'll keep doing what I'm doing though until it comes to a hault.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
    Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
    Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Loss slowing down is probably that banana! Just teasing. Hmm! Porkchops. I don't remember having a pork chop. I'll have to try that.

Still moving my mom, so I think I'll make a chicken soup to come back to:-) It's my favorite way to have carrots!

Oh! Pam! The slider sandwiches were just 2 slider patties with ketchup, mustard and pickle in between.
    Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Porkchop with a fried egg on top is one of my favorite breakfasts. Plus, you know, GREENS!

MMmm... Sounds like you've got more time than I do in the mornings (for most mornings). I'll have to make time for that though!!

So I've been so damn busy lately that it's been hard to journal- and you guys know that. But it's also been hard to find a time to be in the kitchen... well I got the chance last night and it was SO awesome! Glad I did it! Photo under "dinner" section

Food For Yesterday

Breakfast And Lunch- 1 avocado and some pork chops

Dinner
    Sweet Potato "Pasta"- Sweet potato sliced and boiled with skin left on. Pasta sauce: Ground Beef, Ground Pork, Sausage, orange and yellow peppers, cherry tomatos, mushrooms, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, butter. All topped with fresh ground parmesan.

Dessert- 2 squares of lindt 90

Supplements- Nil, left the house quickly for work due to some... uhh... hostilities in the house

Exercise- Long barefoot walk

It was the word "slider" that I didn't get. I just looked it up -- a small sandwich?

Your dinner looks scrumptuous. Sorry about the atmosphere in the house. Does not make things pleasant. Maybe you could get rid of a roommate and get a cat instead. Problem is, cats don't pay part of the rent!
    Last edited by lopisheep; 07-25-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Oh! Slider is a slang for small burger.

Yes, I am one of that rare breed, the stay-at-home-mother. I make breakfast for my kids every day, then lie around eating bon-bons until the Honey gets home.

Ola! So lots of food blogging to catch up on! Hopefully I can remember it all.

Wednesday

Breakfast
    Bowl of the sauce from my sweet potato pasta- ate it like a chili

Lunch
    Sweet potato pasta, 1/2 avocado

Supper
    2 Chicken thighs stuffed with spinach, sausage and guac- lightly seasoned with fresh chapoltle, salt, and pepper. Small salad on the side instead of my usual BAS.

Supplements- 6000ui of Vit D3, 3000mg of Salmon Oil, 2 cal/mag tabs, 2tbsp of MCT

Exercise- Barefoot walk in the middle of the day at work!

Thursday
    Breakfast- Coconut milkshake

Lunch- Work potluck! Too much good food to count so instead I will list the only thing I shouldn't have eaten and that's 2 breaded honey garlic chicken wings.

Supper- IF I was way too full from lunch

Exercise- a walk, to ponder. Had a shitty evening so I needed to walk and reflect.

Supplements: same as previous day

Today

Breakfast
    Bowl of the sweet potato pasta sauce

Lunch
    Stuffed chicken thigh, half an avocado, 1 cup baby carrots

Supper (hasn't happened yet)- going to a bbq so lots of burger and sausage is the goal.

Supplements: Same as previous day

So I've run into a dilemma- without getting to far into it I'm hoping people may have advice for me. I found out something about a friend that I could never confirm with him- but now I don't feel like I can hang out with him anymore. I won't say what that something is but essentially I'll treat it as if I were to walk up and ask him if he killed someone. There's no good way to answer a question like that (for the record he didn't kill anyone). Now without telling him why I don't want to hang out with him anymore I have to stop hanging out with him... Ideas on how to approach?

Shop Now
    First: that chicken looks AMAZING!

Second: I sadly had this same situation. It was a friend I saw socially about once a month at a communal gathering, but then we started working together. When I found out what I found out, I quit. There was just no other way to distance myself. She has not been back to our gathering since (she says it is work pressures- I am just glad, whatever it is) so I have been lucky in that regard.

Since you say you can't confirm, I am assuming you are trusting news from another source. Make certain, as certain as you can if you feel you cannot ask him.

So I would look at the places/activities you usually do with this friend, and stop them, or shift them to another place/time. Example: if you always hang out at the same coffee shop, find a new coffeeshop. If asked, put the blame on something like work schedule change, I'll get back to you when I am less busy, etc. People in our society usually respect work demands above all else.

Good luck. This is a rough place to be.