Page 74 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 74

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hah! Dash! That is the greatest thing ever! A great way to turn something as gross as stretchmarks around into something powerful. Much appreciated!

So I'm trying to be better this weekend then I was last weekend about posting stuff and taking supplements and whatnot... Hasn't gone the greatest but here goes.

Friday

Breakfast- coconut milkshake with half banana, strawberry, coconut milk, vanilla extract (no cocoa). 1 square of dark chocolate

Lunch- The other half of that grocery store chicken minus a leg (because I ate it thursday with the first half of the bird), 2 cups mixed baby carrots and yellow peppers

Dinner- Went to "montana's" with some old friends. Got steak, 2 shrimp skewers, a salad (with vinegar and mustard in place of dressing), cole slaw, and fried onion "straws". I think besides the veggie oil on the straws I did pretty decent.

Supplements- Salmon oil, MCT oil

Exercise- Nil

Saturday
    Big ass Breakfast: Big ass paleo breakfast because I don't know when I'm eating again today. 4 scrambled eggs topped with fresh cracked chapoltle and a wasabi aioli (can't take credit for the aioli), panfried steak (in olive oil and duck fat), bacon, mushrooms, picked banana peppers, guacamole, cherry tomatoes.

Dinner (At a wedding): Cream of asparagus soup, cocktail salad, chicken breast, 1 split wing, 1 slice of grilled sweet potato, 2 baby potatoes, green beans, couple glasses of wine. Sounds like a long description but in actuality it was a fairly small meal.

Supplements: Nil

Exercise: Danced like a fiend for a few hours!

So it is weigh in Sunday... didn't do so hot for this 2 week span. But still a number to be proud of. On the first I weighed in at 262.4. Today I am 260.6. Only a difference of 1.8lbs but I'll take it! I'd have to do 2lbs a week in order to reach goal on August 5th (first and third sundays fall in funny places because there is a 5th sunday this month). Not sure if I could do 2 a week but that's part of the reason why I set a goal higher than my weekly average. Challenge accepted!

Sidebar: I'm lookin much leaner and feeling so much firmer! Just did the "side view" in the mirror and I'm wasting away! I have special plans for an update photo soon. I took some earlier but I've got a one up for a better photo plan!
    Last edited by ecks; 07-15-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    You're melting away, Ecks! I'm curious to see your update pictures .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
    You're melting away, Ecks! I'm curious to see your update pictures .
    Ditto!

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    Ecks! I am just catching up on your journal after being away for a couple of weeks. Your eggs always look so yummy in those food pictures..

I'm looking forward to seeing a progress photo! It will add to motivation that I need on this end right now

Also, I know about stretch marks. When I got pregnant with my first girl. I got them from the hip all the way up to my breast bone all over my stomach. I'm pretty pale, and these marks, after 6 years, are still a dark purple color-though not quite as big and scary as they were when I was all stretched out. They are absolutely horrible! I love the tiger stripe tattoo idea!

Hope you are doing well.

Hey All! Crazy awesome last couple days but I'm back on! Going with the list of what I shouldn't have eaten instead of the list of what I did eat in general (as per usual). Over the last few days everything I shouldn't have eaten was in one meal. Last night with dinner I had a beer, risoto ball (deep fried likely in corn oil), and there was jasmine rice with my meal (was out to dinner with friends). Definitely paid for it today though- grumbly stomach, sharpish pain... then uhh... mudslide? Gross I know. Learned my lesson though!
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I had a banana bread mudslide this morning, so I know what you are talking about. Sometimes we just ARE gross, no getting around it.

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Love that picture of your breakfast the other day. You always inspire me!

Gosh! Gone a while with huge happenings -- good and otherwise -- and primalcajun, lex26, longing2bfit are more or less gone -- as is oldfatguy. Must mean they're all getting skinny!

Your weight is marvelous. I always feel if you can do it,... Well, you know my take. Wondering what I can do by December 31st. Think things have calmed down enough that I'm ready to start over!

Love ya,
    Pam

Ooo!!! Pam you're back on! Glad to hear that you're thinkin about starting over again Keep me updated ok? Missed you on here!

Food for yesterday

Breakfast- 3 eggs, 3 bacon, 1 lindt 90

Lunch- IF

Supper- Massive salad with steak, olive oil and vinegar on top @ "The Symposium"

Supplements: The regulars

Excercise: Nil (Unless you count the mass amount of stairs at work)

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Will do:-)

Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    Ooo!!! Pam you're back on! Glad to hear that you're thinkin about starting over again Keep me updated ok? Missed you on here!

Food for yesterday

Breakfast- 3 eggs, 3 bacon, 1 lindt 90

Lunch- IF

Supper- Massive salad with steak, olive oil and vinegar on top @ "The Symposium"

Supplements: The regulars

Excercise: Nil (Unless you count the mass amount of stairs at work)

Food for yesterday

Breakfast- Chunk of pork, pickled banana peppers, 1/2 coconut milkshake

Lunch- Chunk of pork, cucumber, 1/2 coconut milkshake

Dinner- Spicy baked wings and spinich salad from Boston Pizza

Supplements- Regulars

Exercise- 3 hours of paintball