ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hehe, I see Ecks' diary is still where the party's at
    (just dropping in to say hi! *waves*)
    *waves back* tricia! Come join the party! We have meat :P
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

So I would have done a food journal yesterday except for that I burned my hand on steam/oil. Made the foolish mistake of trying to wash a hot pan with cold water and the oil and steam flared up and burned my hand... Wanna know something weird? All of the redness, all of the puffiness, and all of the pain are gone this morning. I prayed about it before bed because I was in a lot of pain before sleeping but I slept like a rock. I figured there would be at least some dead skin/open sores whatever but nothing. It's like it never happened! Crazy!

So last night I attempted making falafel with the proper middle eastern recipe (leeks, parsley, garlic, dill, onion + chick peas) swapping the chick peas for ground walnut... it didn't work... they fell apart... I may try again though but using cauliflower mash as a binder. Lets hope for the best

Breakfast- Bacon fried hotdog cut up in scrambled eggs, coconut milkshake

Lunch- Steak, 2 cups baby carrots

Dinner- (more like eating throughout the time between 6 and 10.) 2 hotdogs with mustard, 5 failed falafel patties mixed with heavy sour cream (30% woo!!), steak

Exercise- 30 min barefoot walk with my cousin (she was just testing out new shoes and panting most of the way- very out of shape but sees me and wants to fix that for herself)

Supplements- The regulars

Today I will be fasting. We'll see how it goes I guess? Feels like my body just needs time to concentrate on my hand even though the hand doesn't hurt any more. Once I'm less sleepy and trust that my hand will no longer be a factor I will eat again. I did however take the regular supplements this morning so that I can have a bit of fuel to get the day going.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    Made the foolish mistake of trying to wash a hot pan with cold water and the oil and steam flared up and burned my hand...
    I've done that before; however, mine didn't heal quite so quickly. Glad it feels better!!

Feels great! Made it through the fast the entire day (outside of morning supplements and a coffee mid afternoon). Feeling good. Will decide tomorrow if I want to continue or not. Haven't really felt hungry since deciding to do the fast.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Nice
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Feels great! Made it through the fast the entire day (outside of morning supplements and a coffee mid afternoon). Feeling good. Will decide tomorrow if I want to continue or not. Haven't really felt hungry since deciding to do the fast.
    I haven't yet been able to make it an entire day. Today's "fast" went until 2130 hrs. I think I ate my last meal yesterday at 2330 hrs until 0000 hrs. (If I remember correctly) and I was not starving when I ate, just slightly hungry.

Today is the same as yesterday. Fasting again. Though I'm only going til 18:00 (making it a 44 hour fast). I did however supplement the regular supplements so I did get 240 cals of pure fat in that's more than enough to sustain me for the day. Not hungry at all but decided I'll eat dinner tonight.

I also have a link to share. Be prepared for this one because it can be a tear jerker. I'm not much of a crier but I do get chills and trust me this gave me chills.

Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation! - YouTube

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    Go Ecks! A 44 hour fast? I can't wait until I start burning the fat again to get back into IFing! I don't think I did any that were more than 20-24 hours or so, but it sure felt good when I did it! I also saw that link this morning and it totally made me cry. I sent it to a bunch of people and put it on Facebook!

Glad the hand is healed so quickly! It's funny how prayer works

Also, you gave me a great idea about the tattoo. The goal of having a great body has never ever worked for me for anything, but I have always wanted to be able to do a real handstand. The day that I can successfully do this, I'm getting the tat! I figure I will have to have a pretty nice bod by then to have the strength and balance to do the handstand. It may take a while, but I'm doing it. Yay!

Today is the same as yesterday. Fasting again. Though I'm only going til 18:00 (making it a 44 hour fast). I did however supplement the regular supplements so I did get 240 cals of pure fat in that's more than enough to sustain me for the day. Not hungry at all but decided I'll eat dinner tonight.

I also have a link to share. Be prepared for this one because it can be a tear jerker. I'm not much of a crier but I do get chills and trust me this gave me chills.

Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation! - YouTube
    Yeah, saw that recently. It definitely makes you see that anything is possible.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Score for the 44 hour fast! That's just awesome.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8