Page 40 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 40

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ah, got it! Murphy's Law will now go into effect immediately and you will suddenly find yourself with very spiritual friends at the new church who meet all your expectations and then some:-) One thing in life that can be counted on is Murphy's Law!

Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    I had a rough split from my old church but was longing for somewhere where I could get some spiritual filling. I'd rather not make friends then create relationships with higher expectations then result. It's something I've gotta work through

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    I sort of did the same thing with the church I'm out now. I started going there because I didn't know anyone, so I wouldn't get pulled into any group before I was ready. I was kind of burnt out from my previous church and feeling a bit empty. So, I went to fill my soul with what I needed first. Then I decided to join a small group study so I could learn more. It was nice getting lost in the crowd for a while so I could have some peace during service. Alot has changed since then, but I think it did quite a bit of good.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopisheep View Post
    Somehow, going to a new church / synagogue / mosque with the mindset of not making friends seems odd to me. The audio part is clear.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

ecks is offline Senior Member
    This one seems to be doing me quite well. I've been enjoying the morning service solo for the past 3 and a half months. Now that I'm helping with the audio for the young adults service I will now be running into the audio tech at the back of the morning service room on the way in and out most sundays (or so I anticipate).

Yesterday

Breakfast- IF

Lunch- Chicken thigh, baby carrots, fummus, strawberries

Dinner- I call it... The Hamburger! Genius name for a burger and ham all in the same place right? And a bowl of pork rinds on the side.

Hamburger.jpg

Dessert- 4 squares of Nestle Noir Sublime 85% chocolate
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Ooooh! I like your ham-burger, very much, indeed.

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    That is sooooomme ham-burger! Wow!

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    Yumm. I'm drooling over your ham-burger and I haven't even had any breakfast yet!!

Chatty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    ........................So huge praise report- I went out in pubic with a 2x shirt on today. And it actually looked good on me! I'll probably stick to my 4x's for the most part over the next 2 weeks but that's another step in the right direction for me.
    Bet that was a great feeling! I've been snooping around your journal and think you're delightful!
    Best wishes for your health journey!

So tonight was my last night playing dodgeball with underdodge... good group of ladies and gents to play with. Gotta find the next big thing to fill tuesday night excercise with now. All in all though I was quite happy with playing. Lookin forward to getting back into it in the fall!

Breakfast- coconut milkshake and 1 burger patty

Lunch- 2 burger patties, 1 cup mixed veggies

Dinner- Small piece of ham, Small chicken thigh, 3 ribs, massive salad, regular supplements.

Got really hungry after dodgeball but I'm waiting it out til morning.
    Last edited by ecks; 04-18-2012 at 05:28 AM.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Noticed something when I woke up this morning... I slept much better than usual (not that im a bad sleeper). It's become apparent that when I go to bed hungry I sleep much better. I may try eating earlier than regular dinner time and experiment with this.

P.s. Hurt my finger playing dodgy last night and it is a bitch to type with my pointer and middle finger taped together!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So after all of my talk about going to bed on empty stomach I definitely didn't do that yesterday. I was all set to but then a buddy came over last night. When he asked for something to drink I offered him one of my morning shakes and he responded with "only if you're having one". So 9:45 last night I had a shake... Damn... oh well. I slept...averagely? And I guess I'm feelin good today. But I really wanted to experiment with going to bed hungry. yesterday in general was a weird day for food

Breakfast - Coconut milk shake, chunk of ham with mustard

Lunch - pork chop, 2 cups veggies

Snack- Chunck of ham with mustard, 1 rib, small bowl of pork rinds

Dinner- 8 wings, big salad, 2 squares nestle noir 85%, 1 square lindt 90%, 2000mg salmon oil, 6000UI of D3

Snack- Coconut milk shake

Exercise- 50 sit ups, 30 push-ups