Page 39 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 39

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yes, you can always think of all the food coloring, etc. in them. That'll make them even easier to give away:-) I just leave things that appear on the kitchen counter and they disappear like magic:-)

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Those eggs could be lethal in my house. It's those cream filled eggs that aren't too pleasing. Now, if you want good chocolate, my mom makes the best stuff ever! She made some brownie pops that mans daughter seemed to enjoy. She asked me if I had any at home. Poor kid, I don't keep that stuff in my house for a reason!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

ecks is offline Senior Member
    mmm... brownie pops...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Been uuber busy but finally have me some good ol' fashioned down time!

Foods have been good. Not going to post everything except for things I shouldn't have eaten (like I usually do when it's been a while.)

In the past 3 days I shouldn't have eaten...

2 more mini eggs before leaving the tube at work for my team to devour

1 bite of a dessert square that a) was way too sweet b) didn't provide me any satisfaction and c) A + B really suck!

Other than that I've been happily loading up on veggies and meats! Made some "fummus" as someone called it on a different board today. Waiting for it to chill. The recipe I found online was based on zuchinni, macadamia nuts, and roasted red pepper. Excited to give it a proper go when it's cold!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Breakfast - 1/2 pack of jack links beef jerky

Lunch (out wit my sis at "cora's")- 2 eggs over easy , 1 slice of ham, 3 slices bacon, 1 breakfast sausage, black coffee, 1 whole tomato (instead of fries), a bit of ketchup mixed with maple syrup for dipping the meat.

Dinner- Home made bacon wrapped chapoltle steak bites (with home made fummus for dipping) and a BAS, 3 squares of camino dark chocolate. 6000ui of D3, 2000mg of fish oil.

Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Lex26 is offline Senior Member
    Ahhh! Love bacon-wrapped anything, especially steak!
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 195
    Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Darn it! I got half way through my post and realized it would be so much better on the best your stress group... guess where I'm headed?

Today was a cool day. Very lax because it was rainy out so I spent a lot of it playing video games (with the occasional food and pushup break... not at the same time though but that would be awesome!)

This evening I started with audio "training" for the young adults service I go to. Essentially it was the main tech making sure I knew my stuff before hoping in as his back up. He was happy as a clam at a pearl convention to learn that I would be a suitable backup (even referred to me as a professional which makes me uuber happy because my AV role at RIM doesn't really touch my knowledge and stuff like this is where I get tested). Truth be told I didn't want to do audio at this church when I first came in. I left my last church audio role (and the church in it's entirety) a few months ago on a very bad note. I came to this church with the mindset that I didn't want to make friends and I didn't want to do audio. Lesson learned though is that if God has blessed you with a gift there is no way to hide it from him- he knows that you have it and he knows how to find you. Great experience and a band of consistent players makes audio tech happy

Food for the day

Breakfast- IF (Sunday norm)

Lunch- 3 eggs, 1 chicken thigh, 1/2 piece of steak, 10 strawberries, 1 whole sliced tomato

Dinner- Other half of that piece of steak, BAS, regular supplements

For those who missed my post on the "Best your stress" it essentially circled around the awesomeness of this "No Weigh" April. For the first time since starting my paleo journey I feel like I'm doing a full on lifestyle and not continually monitoring myself like a lab rat. Gain, lose, or plateau I'll be happy that I did a no weigh month. Weigh day is one of the few things that can get to me stresswise

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Lesson learned eh? God does that to us It's good to hear you had a good experience today. Lunch sounds good!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Somehow, going to a new church / synagogue / mosque with the mindset of not making friends seems odd to me. The audio part is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by lopisheep View Post
    Somehow, going to a new church / synagogue / mosque with the mindset of not making friends seems odd to me. The audio part is clear.
    I had a rough split from my old church but was longing for somewhere where I could get some spiritual filling. I'd rather not make friends then create relationships with higher expectations then result. It's something I've gotta work through