Page 30 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 30

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hon, you would absolutely love my homemade Mexican menudo with steamy hot homemade corn tortillas! Sweetbreads are odd, I'll admit. I think they could grow on me though!

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    when I was in sales many moons ago, we were taught that our goals were not written in stone. You write them in pencil so you can adjust them. Goals are just something to strive for...they are not iron clad commitments. They should be attainable...with a stretch...& should be realistic. Sure I'd like to lose 20 pounds next month, but that's not reasonable & would only set me up to fail.

Remember to K I S S....keep it simple sweetie.

night all....

PS: gag on all the talk of sweet breads & stomach et.al....yuk!!

Just for general information, I am not going to let my mom's two voice mails (already) derail my day. I'm not going to deal with them. I am saying NO. So there! I might listen to them tonight.

I am going to have a lovely school day with Ruby and not stress about food. I am going to play with my ferret and give her a faucet bath. That's putting her under a nice warm faucet for about 4-5 seconds. She loves it!
    Last edited by lopisheep; 03-26-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a great weekend
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Gotta start slowin down a bit I think. Between saturday and sunday I'm actually in a lot of pain right now. Stood for the whole day at work too when I could have sat but now I'm having a hard time walking around the house. Oh cold compress, you know where it hurts...
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Lol. Don't kill yourself!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

Ow! Reminds me of when I help people move house. Ouch! I end up in a hot shower!

Hey, you forget to mention "better sleep" and "enjoying life more" as met goals! And -- Did you buy your Grok t-shirt?

Giving myself a few days of mental rest and then I'm going to figure out a movement strategy to go along with stretching and some strengthening. Thinking that shaking things around a bit wouldn't hurt:-)

Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    Gotta start slowin down a bit I think. Between saturday and sunday I'm actually in a lot of pain right now. Stood for the whole day at work too when I could have sat but now I'm having a hard time walking around the house. Oh cold compress, you know where it hurts...

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    ecks...I feel your pain! seriously! I hurt everywhere! I'm so sore from working outside all weekend! As bad as I hate to take anything I'm seriously thinking about taking a couple of Motrin. Glad I go see the chiropractor on Thursday!

Take it easy & let everything heal up. That's what I'm gonna try & do!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

So far behind on these... I really need to catch up crashed really early last night. Woke up barely able to walk- end up on my feet pretty much the whole day and even did a truck load in at one point. After work I gave in, went to the grocery store, and picked up tylonol for aches and pain- little good those did. I took down 5 tabs before dodgeball and they seemed to have done nothing. Very intense game of dodgeball tonight though- me being the pain in the ass that I am i played through the pain and gave it my all and then some! Ankle is still killin me...

Breakfast- Burger patty, coconut milkshake, 2000mg salmon oil, 6000ui D3

Lunch- IF because I didn't have time to pack one in the morn

Dinner- Burger patty, 2 eggs, 4 slices of bacon

Post dinner dinner (got hungry in the eve) big salad

Mom called- my tax return is in! I'm excited to pick it up even though it's pretty much all going to bills. Regardless it's nice to get what feels like free money every once in a while!
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Yes, getting that money is nice Sorry to hear about the tylenol not working. Way to push through though!

I just feel stupid for giving in to the damn tylynol. I know better than that...