Page 23 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 23

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ecks, congratulations on wearing your 2X shirt! I'll be trying out my new pants tomorrow, and thinking of you. Yay for smaller clothes!

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Feelin good today in my 2x! And it was a very busy day at work which makes me happy. So tonight I was supposed to hang out with a friend who ended up bailing on me. So with the quiet night I decided on a whim that I would go shirt shopping- and I decided to go on foot! Little did I realize that a street I drive up every day is actually probably one of the longest hills in waterloo! What a pain! Made it worth it though! About 2.4km one way according to google maps! Made it worth it!

Ended up buying 1 blue shirt (same size/brand/make as my 2x black shirt and red shirt so I know that fits), 1 pair of 42" cargo pants- no idea if they fit yet, 1 belt with a pretty awesome belt buckle, and a pair of sunglasses to replace the ones I lost in the ocean in cuba in november. All in al good trip! I'm gonna try on the pants in the morning and see if they fit. If not they will be goal pants. If they're too big I'll return them for the size down.

Food!

Breakfast- Steak, 2 slices of bacon, 2 eggs

Lunch- IF, Not because I wanted to but because I was just so damn busy

Snack, 1/2 Halawa Bar (I think north americans know it by Halva but that always bothered me because growing up with my middle eastern fam it's always been halawa). Essentially it's ground down sesame seeds made into bar form. This one was from the organics section at the grocery store but I think I wanna make my own soon.

Dinner- 1 cornish hen stuffed with jullienned parsnip and a medium salad

Discovered that cornish hen is no where near as good as just a good ol'fashioned chicken. Mmmm... chicken... Oh well it was an experience that had to happen! I still have 1 in the freezer... He'll probably stay there for a while.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    strut it ecks!! you deserve it! enjoy the new clothes, its such a great feeling!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Hey, ecks, since the 2Xs work, you can get your Grok On t-shirt. I meant to ask you too. Are you sleeping better and enjoying life? I know you're eating well, so that signature is going to have to change. You're rapidly meeting your goals.

Good to hear about your new clothes. Fun times. I'm thinking the airplane seatbelts probably work now too. Dang! Good stuff!

You make up a good point. I'll have to think of some new goals and start checking off "Goals Met" in my siggy

the new paints... not gonna work on me. Clothiers always remember to make the waist bigger but they always forget about the legs. That is however not stopping me from wearing new pants today. I bought some pants for Halloween on-line (I went for Halloween last year as BA Baracus (MR T)) that didn't fit and I'm wearing them right now! Red Cargo pants- my new shirt didn't go with them though but I am wearing the same shirt in black.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I want to see a pic of that. Did you do the Mandinka hairstyle and all. So utterly cool. I can see you definitely pulling it off. I bet kids were either totally frightened of you or thought you were the coolest guy out there. Did you lift anyone? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    You make up a good point. I'll have to think of some new goals and start checking off "Goals Met" in my siggy

the new paints... not gonna work on me. Clothiers always remember to make the waist bigger but they always forget about the legs. That is however not stopping me from wearing new pants today. I bought some pants for Halloween on-line (I went for Halloween last year as BA Baracus (MR T)) that didn't fit and I'm wearing them right now! Red Cargo pants- my new shirt didn't go with them though but I am wearing the same shirt in black.

Lex26 is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see progress on here and that you went out to get some new clothes! Yeah, sometimes you still have consider brands and the shapes they offer. In women, it often gets weird because we have very different size thighs, butt and waist. For years I had saggy pants because when I could find pants that could fit my gigantic thighs the waist was way too small. Fortunately some brands are actually catching onto that (thank you, Levi's). You just have to spend a day discovering what brands and stores are best for your body. At least it's still normal for guys to wear saggier pants and belts! The goal pants are good idea though in the mean time (a lot easier than taking out the tape measure). My goal is to finally fit into Target's tiny, Mossimo pants!
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 195
    Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Yay for shopping for new clothes after losing weight! That's awesome
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Got home from work today and all of a sudden I crashed. Was a busy day at work but for some reason my body was telling me it was time to pass out. Good thing dodgeball was a late game tonight. Best night the team has had so far with a score of 8 to 2! It's a shame we didn't have time for our 11th game it would have been nice to see if we could get a 9th point.

Breakfast= Coconut milk shake- coconut milk, frozen banana, 1 cup mixed blueberries and strawberries, 2 heaping tbsp organic cocoa. 2 Salmon oil caps, 6000ui D3

Lunch- Steak, 2 cups mixed baby carrots and celery

Dinner was all over the board tonight because i just wasn't feeling well. 1/2 bar halawa, 1/2 cup or so of plantain chips, 1 slice back bacon, 2 squares of lindt 90%.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmm, steeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. I can say one thing I really like about Texas, aside from the music, is there is no shortage of steak around here! I didn't grow up eating alot of red meat, but I've grown to like it more since moving here. STEAK! It's what's for dinner!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8