Page 172 of 175 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1746

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 172

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's fantastic that the folks at your church are being so supportive. To be honest I would have been shocked if they had NOT given you their blessings. I'm sure you will be missed but ultimately I think they would want what is best for you at this stage of your life.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    KNOWING you're doing the right thing is a good place to be!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Coll is offline Senior Member
    I am so glad for you Ecks! I pray that this will be one of those experiences that becomes a landmark of change and all for the good. We will patiently (not really!) wait for your updates whenever you can send them. Have you been on a ship before? I thoroughly enjoyed it - though I was on a tiny ship and only for about a week. So much fresh air and the smell of the salt, the sound of the water crashing against the bow. I didn't particularly enjoy being way down below decks with the smell of the diesel engines and no fresh air though I'll be interested in how your routine works out and what kind of food and workouts turn out like....
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Bon voyage, Ecks! I'm excited for you, and already looking forward to your first update.

ecks is offline Senior Member
    @Coll this will be my first full on cruise liner. At best I've been on a large water taxi set up like a cruise It moved back and fourth between land and 1 island- restaraunt, arcade, waiting space... This will be a whole new experience. It's the biggest ship in their fleet and I think will be a whole new experience for me.

Friday is the big day. Really nervous. Feeling like I have so much to do and so little time. I've gotta do a shit ton of cleaning, START packing, I've gotta get a hair cut :S (It's been almost 2 years), gotta make sure my car is street legal (have not updated my licence plates yet for the year), gotta call insurance companies, cellphone company, credit card companies... dear lordie... It's a lot to handle
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

tomi is online now Senior Member
    One thing at a time! You'll get it done. Why bother getting your car licensed if you're not going to be here to drive it? Sounds like a grand adventure to me! Can't wait for the first update!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Yup, you have the sprint going on this week! Hang in there and stick to it - git 'er done and then you can catch your breath. Excited for you - I think it is so good to do something like this. Now is the time too - before you are married and have a family to take care of. Enjoy the whole process, adventure is stretching but FUN!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    You eat an elephant one bite at a time Ecks! You've got this sir
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

jacmac is offline Senior Member
    Write a list and tick things off as you go. Not only will you get it all done but it is satisfying to see what you have achieved.
    Bon Voyage

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Once you actually sit down and do stuff it will be done in a flash. So excited for you!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold