Page 170 of 175 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1750

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 170

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That is really tough - I think you are wise to keep starting the whole 30 once you are done with all the farewells and in the meantime just keep on as you have been! Pick out the best paleo options or even take a little something to top up with if there isn't much you can eat.
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    ^^^What she said! Do the best you can and enjoy your time with friends.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    It is so hard to eat right in a world that eats so wrong! But I admire your tenacity! Keep at it. I'm finding it gets much easier to stay on track the more I practice saying no to the bad and yes to the good. I still make bad choices occasionally - but not as much as I used to! Cruise ships are full of healthy options! (I've done 3 cruises) You just have to avoid the deserts and the pizza! Honestly - none of the deserts I've had on a cruise were really all that decadent anyway. Sorta bland really.

When do you sail away?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jacmac is online now Senior Member
    Don't worry Ecks us Aussies will sort you out!

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Ecks! I'm so excited for you about this cruise ship thing! I finally got around to catching up a bit on your journal. I really hope that this turns out to be an amazing journey for you!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Sail away soon hopefully... Supposed to have a meeting with my hiring partner today but I haven't heard from her yet...

I'm feeling good about most of my food choices... Though I had a weird food dream last night... Garlic loaf, fresh out of the oven... I haven't had it in years but in my dream I cut off a large piece and started eating it. I could hear it, I could smell it, I could feel it, but I don't remember tasting it... In my dream my cousin even pointed out that I was eating it... Wonder what the dream means.

Books haven't come in yet. I think they'll be late on account of the weather. Apparently even Texas is getting it bad. Up here it is - 26C with a wind chill bringing it down to - 40C (sorry American readers I don't know how to translate that into Fahrenheit). Regardless of is damn cold!!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Who cares, once its under 0 on either scale its too damn cold to bother measuring!

BRING ON SPRING!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I don't think the dream is about eating at all - I think it is about life and that you might feel you aren't living up to your potential, or are unfulfilled in some way. Something from your past has reappeared and you find it strangely lacking. Of course it could just be indigestion.

Maybe don't sweat too much about food choices right now - you definitely don't want to feel you have denied yourself or are missing anything with your friends before you leave. That could lead to a bad mindset later. I bet it will be easier on the ship, and of course you will be busy working.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

dreams are weird........ I never try to make sense of them. They are just a manifestation of our sub-conscious trying to work through something that's happening in our conscious world. I have crazy dreams!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I sure hope they don't mean anything. Last night I dreamed that Oprah was giving me career advice. Swear to god...and I'm not even an Oprah fan. WTF?