Page 155 of 174 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1736

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 155

Coll is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I hope your employment works out - we are all standing with you and hoping to hear good news sometime on that front! It is tough when people don't give you the freedom to do what you feel is right for you without taking offense - very frustrating indeed! I always think if the tables were turned on them how would they feel... Hang in there and hopefully the fasting will help you get back to a better place.
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Anyone else having weird auntmn cravings? A couple days ago I walked through vincenzo's (local badass grocery store) past where they make fresh pasta over to the deli counter and the pasta smelt good. This morning I'm craving a McDonald's burger (like the original ham burger). I've had neither food for almost 2 years.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I'm craving pound cake - or zucchini bread - something dense, chewy and moist. Craving does not equal eating yet!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

I'm hoping to leave out the "yet" part. it's weird though. Curses to fall time for the awkward cravings! I remember getting them last year too.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

So I found out yesterday that the communitech job I was passed up for didn't end up hiring anyone. The feedback that I got was that I did a great job in the interview but had high expectations for salary range. The manager commented on how that was actually extremely common with RIM employees. Not getting my hopes high but when the position is reopened I will be reapplying. I'm not ready to just let it go.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of you. And now...coconut macaroons. And that great ham sandwich you made several weeks ago, with ham instead of bread.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Figs! Wicked expensive little devils!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Butternut squash and candied acorn squash. I ate almost one whole butternut squash to myself last night! I'm going to try to make some soup this weekend with b.s.... lol
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    carrot cake with gooey cream cheese frosting. You know, the "shitty" kind. My absolute favorite cake...and i haven't had it for a year MDA. I MUST figure out how to make it primally somehow... (i suspect if i gave in and had a piece, i would hate how sugary it is...so i think i'll figure out how to make it...)

Figs--wow, a student gave me a bunch from her back yard and they were really ripe so i soaked them in rum and made coconut milk ice cream (with the rum, figs, some almond oil and four egg yolks). THAT's yummy...

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    The winter squashes have just started showing up in my grocery stores. I'm going to make an effort to try one of each this season, and not just stick with my tried-and-trues.