Page 146 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1749

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 146

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ecks! I'm so glad that you got to have this experience in Ecuador Gabi's paternal grandparents were there just a few weeks before you guys were. I'm praying for you that God continues to grow your heart and change it. I'm also praying for the young lady who lost her fiance. I love the pictures! Hey hey good looking. Whatcha got cooking....
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

ecks is offline Senior Member
    @sibhan Thanks... I am still yet to see sam since brandon's passing. I'm not sure even what I would say to her at this point.

@Alessandra What region in Ecuador were gabi's grand parents? I'd love to see what they got to see. If it was anything as amazing as quito I'm sure they had a blast

I've been enjoying seeing people on the team upload their photos. I've been a bit selfish in that I've been hunting down photos of myself. Found this gem today!

P1010800.jpg.

Gained weight in Ecuador-almost 7lbs. Can guarantee that some of it is muscle because my calves are rock hard now but can also guess that there is some fat in there. I did get to wear an XL shirt for the first time since late middle school early high school but now that I've seen the number on the scale I'm scared to try it on again.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

DCarr10760 is online now Senior Member
    Vacation/Trip Weight gain is pretty easy to lose again (IMO) because once you get back to your routine you return to familiar eating patterns, which supported a baseline weight. You may well have added some muscle too, which is a good thing.

I'm sort of been in the same place weight-wise (mid 230's) for awhile now. But with the working out, I know I am putting on muscle and I am getting smaller.

The pictures look great! You look like you had the time of your life!
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230.5
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry, that weight will come right off. For one thing, the traveling itself can cause some water weight gain which can take several days to normalize.

When you see her, just give her a big hug. You don't have to say anything.

Great pic!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

My number 1 struggle since coming back from ecuador- ye olde sugar dragon. The problem is that most of our meals were very starch rich with almost all of them including rice and at least half of them including plantains... Hoping I can get past this soon.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE love love plantains, but sometimes I enjoy them too much! Whole30....... When are you planning on starting?
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

I'd like to start... just a lot of stressers probably making it a bad idea for a bit. I'll probably start if/when I start a new job as I'll be much more relaxed once I know what my more immediate future looks like (or at least the illusion of knowing what it looks like)

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Keep meaning to tell you - that trick with the raw honey before bed really works!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I loved hearing about your trip and seeing the pictures. So sorry to hear about your friends. What a tragedy. Glad you are back safe and sound, and looking so happy.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sam seems to be struggling lately. I think she expected that the pain would go away faster than it is... really hoping she pulls together.

Missing ecuador today- passed by a construction site and had to just stop and stare. Especially at the excavating machine- I want another bucket ride!

Went to a knife training course last night at Entertaining Elements! A ton of fun but now I've gotta decide which knife to buy :P we must have tested at least 20.