Page 143 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1746

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 143

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I stopped in at my parents place on the weekend. Took a quick jog from where I'm staying to their place with my elevation mask on (damn thing nearly killed me!). No one was home but I went down into my room. I had barely noticed the smell of mold before after being there for a few days but after being in an extremely clean house the smell was damn near unbearable. CS comes home tomorrow but the old roommates haven't finished moving out of the house yet. His sister in law had invited me to stay at the house for the summer so I may take them up on it.

So far in this house a few major things have happened healthwise.

My sleep- damn near perfect. Getting up before the alarm clock every day (around 5:10am) and springing out of bed: no parlor tricks, no supplements, no grounding... hell, I'm sleeping on a couch. To boot I'm waking up fully ready to go! No drowzyness or anything!

My digestive health- absolutely outstanding. I haven't played with eggs yet again but I haven't had a runny poop since 2 days into staying at CS' place. Everything has been healthy and productive!

My appetite- Since moving back into my parent's place I had stopped eating breakfast. My dad is on early shift in the morning and I hate using their kitchen as it is but refuse to use it if my dad is in the vicinity. Since there is no accountability at CS' place about sharing the kitchen I've started making/eating breakfast again. And packing lunch. And making killer dinners instead of the mediocre heaps of food I've been making and eating in the basement at my parents.

Starting to pray harder for work. I'm expecting to hear from PI by the end of the week. Hoping for good news there. Then I'll be ready to move out into my own space again.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Really praying that this job works out for you and that you'll be in your own place really soon! Otherwise maybe you should take up the offer on staying at that other place. It doesn't sound healthy in any way to be at your folks house!! And mold is BAD - don't mess with it! Get a tent and stay in the backyard since it is summer
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of you and with you in prayers for the New job and finding a better place to stay near term. I remember during my divorce (I was 37) I spent two years hopping from place to place, living wherever friends would take me in or at cheap hotels or with various members of my family. I spent several nights sleeping in my car at one point. It sucked...Big time.

Having a safe place to live, where you feel at home and welcome is among life's most important things, I think. I hope you get that soon!
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

Thanks Coll and Dave!

The waiting continues. Friday can't come fast enough. Til then though I've gotta continue the hunt for new work.

I pick up CS from the airport tonight. I'm half going to miss being the caretaker of the pups but at the same time I can use a break. They are cute but they can take a lot out of me! They were fighting over a new ball I bought them last week this morning- but they were doing it on the beanbag chair so on top of squabbling they were really loud- cute to wake up to- just not before the alarm clock. I set the alarm for 20 minutes later today hoping to sleep in since I didn't have to take them to daycare. That didn't seem to matter
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

So cool news to share... I applied for MasterChef Canada! Crossing fingers that I'll get an audition!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    All fingers and toes crossed! It is so exciting, all the things you have going on in your life!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Going to get greedy on prayer requests here. Today I'm supposed to hear from PI as to whether or not they have a job for me. Please pray for me!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Absolutely!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Candy in Wonderland is online now Senior Member
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you today!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Keeping mine crossed too!
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5