Page 140 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1749

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 140

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Would you have time to make a big, yummy salad in the evening and put it in a tupperware in your fridge downstairs for the next day? It would only be once a day, and you could gnosh on it all day, and it wouldn't get eaten by the upstairs people Or you could do the same scenario in the morning. Just a thought. You could even get the washed bags of Romaine and put them under the rest of the yummy salad as you ate it -- then, the lettuce would be fresher. Tons of cucumbers, anchovies, a bit of cheese for flavor, olive oil, lemon, seasonings, and your favorite fresh vegetables. A serving of salad in the morning next to an omelette is delicious. Tupperwares come pretty big too. Just an idea.

Loaning computer out for the summer. See you all in the fall.
    Last edited by lopisheep; 06-09-2013 at 09:27 AM.

ecks is offline Senior Member
    It's the process of getting everything up and down the stairs every time. It's hard to predict what I want to put in a salad and it's just so much more convinient if I could just go in and out of a fridge near by... I thought about pre making but as it is I try to spend as little time in that kitchen because my parents are terrible at maintaining it.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Build some shelving down there where you are? Do you have plumbing available?
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

There is plumbing in the bar area in the basement but it's also filled to the brim with "storage" (Read: Garbage). My parents are pack rats. There's so much crap laying around that I have no where to put my stuff at all. They don't use any of it. My dad must have at least 9 vintage stereos in storage in the basement. I don't know what to do with the crap.

So I'm thinking that my unhappy stomach lately is environmental. Eggs or not it's been a while since I've had 5 good poops in a row. Went home sick yesterday though after eating eggs for breakfast. in the morning alone I threw up 3 times and had 5 encounters with the other end vis a vis the chocolate rain. I need to a solution. I know for sure there is mold in my parents basement but it's the only place I can afford to live right now.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

First good poop in days this morning. Hopefully there will be more to come I know it's a gross subject to be proud of but damn it I need a win and I'm taking it!

Other good notes- possible job opportunities coming up. Both of my prospects that I was engaging myself in recently went from "not yet a position" to "we're posting positions" and I have insiders at both (one manages the department that is hiring and had to get a position made through finance and the other is a friend of a friend... good enough ) Please pray for me. I want job A but job B is moving faster- If job B likes me and offers after an interview then I'm going to see if job A is still interested. If not then I'll take B. B looks like it'll have more experience, A looks like it has places to grow (A would be starting a position/department from the ground up while B is knee deep in new stuff evolving from a previous position). I'll have to see! This is exciting to actually see something moving forward! At the same time I could see the timing of Ecuador interfering with the position. I'll have to wait and see. If it's God's will then I'll move into a new position soon. If not then I'll keep pushing forward and praying for God's blessing with where I am and with where he needs me.

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Wow! it's great that things are looking better on the job front! I hope something works out for you! :-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    ECKS! It's all good news! I'll be praying for you
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic! Many prayers!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Trusting that it will all work out for the best Ecks! A good job would be really awesome! Hope you can figure out the food thing with the situation you are in - VERY tough living with people who are so different and inflexible, stressful! Make sure you sweat some of that stress out
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

And just as I had thought it would go- it's going. I got an email from the CIO at Job B last night wanting to set up an interview. This is for a position that I would be perfect for and they haven't even posted it to the public yet. All the while Job A is opening a position in the next couple weeks. I'm just worried that if I decline B while waiting for A, and A doesn't materialize, I'll be stuck in my current position...

(Sidebar- I think I'm taking school off the grid as an option if I can until I can get debt free first)