Page 138 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1736

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 138

ecks is offline Senior Member
    No... 2 locations 500 miles away is confirmation enough that it wasn't something in the air.

So you know when you've left something for too long? Like... uhh... 8 years too long? Yup and oops. Here's the deal. When I was 17 (possibly 18?) my dentist told me that I have a cavity starting up that wasn't too serious but that I should keep an eye on it. Well... Fast forward to last night. Getting ready for bed and I feel something loose in my mouth. A part of me tooth broke me thinks. Doesn't hurt it's just... feeling weird. Guess I'll have to get that taken care of soon. Not looking forward to the cost -_-'
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    That's not fun. My older son did the same thing. He went in yesterday and the one small cavity had turned into two bigger ones! Those teeth. I thought you guys had a better health system than we do. Guess I got that wrong too.

Hope you can get an appointment quickly.
    Think about the feel of looser shirts
    Keep it simple
    Eat really tasty food

Our hospitals are public. Dentists are all private practices though. Just found out that because I'm on contract at the University that I'm not covered for dental. Oh well! I'll figure it out!

On a brighter note I have a good kick in my step today! Feelin damn good Feelin Bulletproof

Started working on a project for my church- between fulltime AV guys (their guy left 8 months ago- and yes this is the job I was rejected for) they need someone to edit their radio show. While it is completely volunteer and uncredited if this becomes a regular thing I can put radio production on my resume. It's worth the trade First project- A sermon on humility... How fitting! Not to mention that this is something I have to critically listen to. Part of the project is trimming out 11 minutes of the sermon to fit a 29 minute window. Breaths, spaces, repeated thoughts ETC need to be taken out. All in all I think my first went well!
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Success! (Can you guess what I'm talking about?)

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Utterly cool video, but I'm confused! Here's my guesses:

1. You're doing a video like that for your CHURCH??? (Not thinking that's too likely)
    2. You met one of those beautiful women and we're supposed to guess which one (not thinking that's it either). Not thinking your women would probably be doing that kind of video. Guessing here. If they do, that's fine with me:-)
    3. You have incredible rapping skills we don't know about and they asked you to join their group.
    4. Your video has to be of that quality and includes rapping. Rapping is so hard to do right. Hmm!
    5. I was born in Long Beach (their t-shirts). You're moving there!
    6. You got a really fancy car after robbing a bank!

I haven't the foggiest idea! I'm sure I'm being obtuse. Siobhan will probably get it right off the bat.

Video is super.
    Think about the feel of looser shirts
    Keep it simple
    Eat really tasty food

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    You're headed to Virginia Beach, where Will Pharrell is from? It's a good place to visit, just saying
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Did you hit the magic 100 mark?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Lol... sadly enough it was just for a healthy poop. After the whole egg thing it took a couple days to recover... I could see how siobhan's guess could have been guessed

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    You're headed to Virginia Beach, where Will Pharrell is from? It's a good place to visit, just saying
    Lol so close but so far away! I think you meant Pharrell Williams!

Speaking of which this song has been stuck in my head the last couple days- It's Daft Punk Featuring Pharrell Williams- Get Lucky

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Hah, I was thinking with all the egg problems some weight came off! Even if it was brown! But glad things are more normal.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden