Page 137 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1749

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 137

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That's the thing is that it was an egg scramble which started this in the first place... I've gotta wait for my gut to heal before I try eggs again.

Coffee is now over 2 and a half hours old- I've gotten through just over half but likely won't finish it for a while. Surprised how long the apples are keeping me full. I only ate them because I was genuinely hungry this morning.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Odd about eggs. I've noticed lately that they don't seem to settle so well with me. Not anything I can really pinpoint -- just that my body doesn't seem to care for them. Weird.

Well, if nothing else, I'd throw the old coffee out and start fresh Old, cold coffee doesn't sound very entertaining!

That's interesting about the apples. Did you eat the peel and all? I'll have to remember that apples seem to be able to work both ways.

That's the thing is that fried eggs seem ok. Apples with skin... always with skin... they're weird without it. And my coffee? BP coffee is still AMAZING cold. I'm using a local roaster called "Planet Bean" and the beans are so shiny you would think they were candy... Nice amount of oils left in them.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Maybe get rid of the egg whites and see what happens. Are they all from the same carton? Maybe you bought a bad carton? Get better soon ecks!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    At some point you might want to eat something fermented, kefir or kombucha or yogurt with live cultures.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

@Alessandra They were from different cartons... heck they were in different area codes! I got sick when I was in ottawa eating chicken eggs then got sick again here at home with duck eggs...

@siobhan That's not a bad idea. I may do so.

Last night between a meeting I had and movie plans I picked up a package of sushi from the grocery store. Didn't give me any issues. Also ate a pack of beef jerky while doing some work up at the church after the movie. Everything stayed down and no hershey squirts. Still poopin pieces and not a solid effort yet (enjoy the pun).

This morning I decided to mix up my BP coffee a bit by throwing in some cocoa powder that I was using at christmas to make paleo brownies... I seem to be having some breathing issues since then. Guess who's throwing away the coco powder? I'm going to buy an organic name brand and hope that it's low mold. I don't want to pay Asprey's ridiculous prices!

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    when I was in ottawa
    You were in Ottawa and didn't tell me ??!?!?!?!?!

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried just getting rid of the egg whites? I think I can still get away with eggs on Whole30 if I actually do that. At any rate, I hope that you don't have this problem again. I would cry. I do everytime I think about not being able to eat shrimp because I'm allergic to them.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Sorry Jenn! It was on the Victoria Day long weekend. I was only in from about 7pm sunday night to 4pm on monday night. Next time I'm in town for longer (which will be at least twice more this year!) I'll make a point to ring you up!

I haven't tried getting rid of the whites. I'm just going to wait a few more days and see what happens when I try them again. Actually thinking tonight with dinner may be a good time. I haven't had much movement at all the last 48 hours. Small ones, broken ones, but I haven't had a solid in a bit. Hoping that changes today.

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Just thinkin' it's possible it wasn't the food but some bug in the air or that you picked up by touch. Sounds better than having to give up eggs. Thinking I probably need to put more butter on them