Page 125 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1746

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 125

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Of course my parents have had lebneh, but when I tell them that the milk I just bought hasn't gone sour and isn't actually milk it scares them... they don't do new things. And as far as primal food culture I think you've got it all wrong- they were fed mounds of pita, tameah (felafel), foul (mashed up beans with spices), lentils... etc.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I'm going to lay out one of my fantasies right here in YOUR journal - I often daydream about having a job as a chef in a restaurant that serves all whole food, everything fresh and local, very trendy, uber-cool, and all the people who work there are my friends, so work and real life are blended together and it's all a lot of hard work and great fun and fellowship. And sometimes I think you just might achieve this fantasy of mine!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Mmm... it's not every day that a gal such as yourself lays out her fantasies on me!

That's the plan in the coming years. Still not quite sure how everything will go down in the next few months but we'll see.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Ah, I was thinking kebabs and that ground meat with all the spices. Well, they are missing out on not trying your food. Maybe they'll have to ??? when you open your own restaurant

Kebabs...ground meat...restaurants...

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

I bought an elevation training mask on the weekend. Interesting piece of workout gear- it limits your oxygen flow as if you are working at a higher elevation. I got it partially to prep myself for high elevation when I'm in Ecuador and partially because I was curious. I did some of my move on the weekend while wearing it and I could definitely feel it working while I was wearing it and the effect it had on me when I took it off after was outstanding!

Oh remember how I said it was done snowing here? Who has two thumbs and moved during a snowstorm?? This guy! I don't mind it though it was kind of nice What would be nicer would be me on a blanket in the sun with a book though. Oh well! Can't have it all

I missed the Ecuador event?? Just picturing you moving in the snow with the strange looking mask on and wondering if all neighbors were staying inside watching you with great curiosity I figure at this point you're moving a mansion full of stuff!

When are you going to Ecuador? Is it for church? Have you been there before? Very exciting!

Oh! I guess I haven't mentioned it before. Quito Ecuador with a group of young adults from Creekside Church from July 8th to the 18th.

WOW! You are going to Ecuador and haven't mentioned it? That's incredibly super wonderful. What an experience! I'd type you gobs of stuff in Spanish, but my laptop doesn't have the secondary numbers, so I don't know how to code accents, punctuations, etc. I guess I could change my keyboard. I should probably try to set it up. I'd like all the international keyboards -- more even than steak!