Page 121 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1749

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 121

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just had a fabulous time reading your journal from January or so (thought of going back to the beginning of my hiatus but...) and feeling renewed and STARVING! Funny how your entries have always done that for me.

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Wonderful news about the acceptance! We are not surprised at all! We all drool when you start posting food pics sounds like things are going really well now - enjoy it!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Trying something new today... and by new it's somewhere between a milestone and something that I shouldn't have waited for. So I've been wearing 42W pants that have been way to big for the past at least 4 months. Last weekend I decided to blindy buy 38W pants (the first time since... grade 10? that i would own pants that start with a 3) but I let them sit for a week or so. hadn't tried them on or anything. Put them on this morning and they fit! Slightly snug in some points but other than that they are a win! so lets give these a go for the next few days and see if I can stick with them or if I need to bump up to a 40W. Either way I'm happy at this point
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Yay, ecks. Either way(40 or 38), it's a win, yes? Superduperpeterdhooper. Coll and I are trying to go down a size this month too -- but two sizes. Very cool! That is definitely a milestone. Passing the 42's and the 40's up has got to be fantastic. WTG, ecks!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic! It's so great when to see a new number, isn't it? I'll bet the pants will be okay, and if they have cotton they stretch a bit.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

It is a nice feeling. And they seem to be fitting just fine! So far that's 8 inches in pant sizes. I started at a tight 46
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

RowdyTike43 is offline Member
    Well done in all your ventures my cave brother you have truly been blessed!

Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    Trying something new today... and by new it's somewhere between a milestone and something that I shouldn't have waited for. So I've been wearing 42W pants that have been way to big for the past at least 4 months. Last weekend I decided to blindy buy 38W pants (the first time since... grade 10? that i would own pants that start with a 3) but I let them sit for a week or so. hadn't tried them on or anything. Put them on this morning and they fit! Slightly snug in some points but other than that they are a win! so lets give these a go for the next few days and see if I can stick with them or if I need to bump up to a 40W. Either way I'm happy at this point
    I am Paleo-man and bacon is my utility belt! To the steak-mobile!!!

RowdyT

Thanks Brother! It's been a long time coming... I've been staying safe in those big pants for wayy too long!

Sidebar- the snow is officially gone me thinks... but with that my appetite has increased. Now I'm in the middle of moving right now and can't really grocery shop for more so this is going to be an annoying month... I guess canned fish will be my friend until I'm done moving -_-'

Your moving, eh? That's great. What are your new roommates like? Hope they are wonderful and primal friendly! But dang, ecks, how long can it take to move your stuff?

Note: Signature.
    Last edited by lopisheep; 04-08-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Roommates = parents... no where near primal friendly... But it's a necessary step to get myself into school. Joy! -_-'