Page 114 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1736

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 114

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm doing the same thing! I sit down to eat and I end up eating enough for three meals. Mostly meat! I don't feel uncomfortable or anything but I am putting away some massive protein/fat bombs. It's expensive!

My avatar is waiting for the conventional world to catch up with us, Rowdy!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Random news- Saturday I went to the school for a tour... walked out with an acceptance letter.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Yes, winter is ending and new beginnings are just waiting to happen!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    Random news- Saturday I went to the school for a tour... walked out with an acceptance letter.
    That is GREAT news!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

I'm not going to be the only person to read that like tony the tiger am I?

Thanks for the encouragement
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Time for some food postage! During lent I seem to do my best cooking on sunday's and monday's... I think it's because saturday is rest day in the week and it seems that Sunday is a good day (between morning service and my young adults service at night) to get some cook-age done... and Monday I'm drooling by 3pm. For anyone who doesn't know I had a hard time figuring out something food wise for lent. If I went classic orthodox I would be down to eating just fruit veggies for lent and that's not healthy at all and if I gave up just one thing for lent foodwise it would be an easy run for me. So I decided that 1 meal a day is all I get and if I give in and eat at breakfast or lunch that's it for the day...

Anyways! Back from the tangent. Here's my monday mid afternoon craving come to life at supper time...

Frittatta breakfast sandwich... for supper! Ham, bacon, grated cheddar, and sriracha on a fritata bun (stirfried ground pork, shallots, garlic, spinach and honey. Mixed them in with egg, coconut flour, and baking powder and baked into a bun shape using a whoopie pie pan). Egg and cauliflower salad on the side with home made mayo, celery, shallots, and tomato.
    67380_10152593647790117_369215020_n.jpg

When I'm back to my regular eating schedule after lent these will definitely become a regular breakfast. I could have a bunch of these pre-made even as a grab and go when necessary.

Tike- I want to just give you a side note. Fasting of any sort to a certain degree leads to caloric restriction. Just wanted to note that from feb 13th (first day of lent when I started restriction for the season) til the 28th while I was still weighing in there was no shift in weight in spite of only eating 1 meal a day. Caloric restriction seems like a good idea but doesn't actually work in practice. For me though it's not about weight loss and more about reflection in my own way during lent.

With the turning of the weather and things starting to get warmer (and the change in barometric pressure) I'm running into issues where my ankle (which I fractured when I was nine) is starting to tweak... Feels shity and kind of painful to stand on for too long... even worse is that if I sit when I go to stand on it again it locks up. :S This is one thing that I've lived with for more than half of my life and it just isn't gettin any better.

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    With the turning of the weather and things starting to get warmer (and the change in barometric pressure) I'm running into issues where my ankle (which I fractured when I was nine) is starting to tweak... Feels shity and kind of painful to stand on for too long... even worse is that if I sit when I go to stand on it again it locks up. :S This is one thing that I've lived with for more than half of my life and it just isn't gettin any better.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

RowdyTike43 is offline Member
    Thanks for the shout out ecks and steering people toward my journal.

RowdyTike43 is offline Member
    Sage answer Siobahn and you are so right!!