Page 107 of 174 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1736

Thread: Primal Journal (Ecks) page 107

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My view is that sagging breasts are more flexible breasts, and flexible breasts can do fun gymnastics. That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it.

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    I'm still trying to convince my one friend to do cooking with me on the weekends. Maybe I need to work at it a little bit more.
    Pretty girl like you wouldn't need to convince me to cook with you

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    My view is that sagging breasts are more flexible breasts, and flexible breasts can do fun gymnastics. That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it.
    But perkey breasts watch where they are going

Whole30 Day11

Breakfast- 2 Eggs (both double yolked), half an avocado

Lunch- Chicken wings and 2 small apples

Supper- The best damn sirloin steaks I've ever purchased marinated in balsamic and a steak rub, baked, then seared in duck fat; Big ass salad with standard fare

Supplements- The usual

Exercise- A crap ton of walking at work.

So, on a friends suggestion I went to the newer location of a store called "Vincenzo's" you can guess by the name that it's Italian. Last time I went to this store 4 years ago it was a tiny shop with a sandwich deli in the back. Good but not great. Well this newer location was MASSIVE! To boot they had stuff that I'd sometimes go to 3 different stores for all in one spot. Why has no one brought this place up to me before?! Even better is that they have a healthy butcher with quality meats... Problem is is that you pay for that quality... and I did... but it was damn well worth it!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Thanks!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Dodgeball was AWESOME last night! Tones of great energy and tones of laughs. I had 2 team members who were unable to make it last night for one reason or another but the league organizer played with us! We won 5 rounds between the two teams we played but ultimately fell short of actually "winning" a game. Either way it was a blast!

Whole30 Day12

Breakfast- 2 eggs (double yolked), 3 tomato slices with olive oil and salt, 3 olives

Lunch- 3 whole chicken wings, 2 small apples

Supper- Ground beef, caramelized onions, garlic, wilted spinach and mushrooms cooked in duck fat and chicken broth and topped with an egg and paprika. Big ass salad with lemon, olive oil, mustard and pepper dressing.

IMAG0227.jpg

Supplements- Regulars

Exercise- Crap ton of walking at work, Around 15 rounds of dodgeball, and 50 situps for time (3:32)
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

Odd experience the last couple days... I've been eating until comfortable. Honestly after most meals I could probably eat more... But I don't. Even further is that when I get hungry I rarely feel the need to actually eat. Not that I'm withholding from eating but more that I'm hungry but don't actual feel the need to consume... It's an odd feeling.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean - maybe it is a winter primal thing? I get hungry, but it's basically a pleasant feeling and I'm not in a hurry to make it go away.

But seeing that picture of a perfect egg makes me want to eat one!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Hmm... Could be a winter thing... I don't know. I semi suspect that it's just another step in Whole30 though I don't see it on the timeline.

Whole30 Day13

Breakfast- 2 Eggs (Double yolked), 2 chicken wings, Guacamole (bout half an avocoado's worth because I made it with too much lemon and couldn't finish it)

Lunch- Left over supper from day 12 (Ground beef, caramelized onions, garlic, wilted spinach and mushrooms cooked in duck fat and chicken broth and topped with an egg and paprika.) and a 2 cups of mixed yellow bell peppers and cucumber

Supper- 2 small steaks in a peper rub and balsamic vinegar, big ass salad with olive oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon dressing, and molokaia (a middle eastern soup composed of minced green molokaia leaves and beef broth)

Supplements- the usual

Exercise- 10 minutes elliptical, upper body weights, and 1000 metre row at the gym. 50 Abmat situps at home

So I finally picked up an abmat yestrerday. They're 40$ + tax from rogue but 14$ plus tax from fitness depot... guess where I went? Couldn't be happier with it!

Whole30 Day14

Breakfast- 3 eggs double yolked scrambled with a few slices of basturma and some mushrooms

Lunch- 2 whole chicken wings and about a half litre of molokaia soup

Supper- Tuna salad made with home made mayo, purple onion, tomatos and red peppers and guacamole wrapped in nori. Leftovers eaten with porkrinds. (The result of under estimating my groceries for the week)

320979_10152412389015117_1414145713_n.jpg

Supplements- The regulars

Exercise- Very little

Whole30 Day 15 (Half way baby!)

Breakfast- 3 eggs double yolked scrabmed with a few slices of basturma

Lunch- couple slices of pork fat and a small apple

Dinner- Pork Tacos! (2 pictured but I had 3) Ground pork marinated in tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, paprika, crushed chillies and salt; cooked in bacon fat, garlic, and yellow onion. Topped with a mix of cooked apple, bacon, lime juice and more yellow onion (all cooked in the fat secreted from the bacon); topped again with fresh red peppers, yellow peppers, tomato, and purple onion. All wrapped in romane leaves. Avocado dip on the side. (Avocado, home made olive oil mayo, cilantro, and lime) garnished with a cherry tomato and some basil.

397657_10152415104665117_448683223_n.jpg

Supplements: Again the regulars (gotta fill up my dosette again today)

Exercise- walking around the market in the hunt for groceries

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    You're lucky I don't live anywhere near you, because I would seriously be showing up for dinner all of the time.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    You're lucky I don't live anywhere near you, because I would seriously be showing up for dinner all of the time.
    :P I'd be more than happy to have you over for dinner!

Whole30 Day16

Breakfast- 2 Eggs (both double yolked) scrambled with some of the leftover pork and onions combo left over from my tacos wrapped in 2 lettuce wraps and topped with guacamole, 3 slices of bacon

Lunch- Grilled chicken on a salad (out at kelsey's restaurant). I used fresh lemon instead of their dressing

Supper- Steak and a massive salad

Supplements- 2000mg of Salmon oil. I skipped the vit D because I took my supplements late in the day.

Exercise- loading gear in and out of my church

So I did a boob thing last night... Hadn't had coffee in forever but for some reason felt it a good idea to have a small cup at church around 7pm. Now I haven't had a coffee in about a week and a half close to 2 weeks. Coffee never really effected me much at night. 20 minutes after drinking it though I felt wired... like seriously wired. Anyways long story short that coffee definitely had a HUGE impact on my sleep last night... as in I didn't sleep deeply and woke up frequently with the thought that I hadn't actually fallen asleep yet. Gotta keep my eye on that coffee stuff from now on I guess!
    Last edited by ecks; 01-22-2013 at 12:14 PM.