Thread: Primal Journal - sleepykgm page

sleepykgm is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal - sleepykgm

Shop Now
    Saturday, January 5, 2012
    Breakfast: 3 omelet muffins (egg, green orange red bell pepper, turkey bacon), 3 almond banana pancakes, 3 cups green tea with stevia
    Lunch: 2 salmon patties, huge salad with Italian dressing from whole foods, 2 altoids (peppermint) (i work at walgreens on the weekend and the dressing had garlic in it. i did not think it would be a good idea to be close with customers after eating...otherwise i would have skipped the altoids and brushed my teeth instead)
    PM snack: handful of raw almonds
    Dinner: 1 huge turkey burger patty, huge salad with Italian dressing

Sunday, January 6, 2012
    Breakfast: 3 omelet muffins, 3 almond banana pancakes, 3 cups green tea with stevia
    Lunch: 2 salmon patties, huge salad with Italian dressing , 2 altoids (peppermint)
    PM snack: handful of raw almonds
    Dinner: 1 huge turkey patty, 1/2 lb steamed broccoli with earth balance spread sprinkled with a little sea salt

Monday, January 09, 2012
    Breakfast: 3 omelet muffins, 3 almond banana pancakes, 3 cups green tea with stevia
    Lunch: 2 salmon patties, 1/2 lb steamed broccoli with earth balance spread sprinkled with a little sea salt
    Dinner: 6 strips turkey bacon (from whole foods), huge salad with Italian dressing
    Pm snack: red seedless grapes

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
    Breakfast: 3 omelet muffins, 1 gala apple, 2 cups green tea with stevia
    lunch: large salmon patty, huge salad, italian dressing

my salads consist of a mixture of various greens, black olives, cucumbers, avocado, cherry tomato (the last salad i ate did not have any tomato, but had diced yellow, green and orange bell peppers in it)
    Last edited by sleepykgm; 01-10-2012 at 08:56 AM.

I will be adding in exercise starting today. I did buy p90x several months ago so I will be using that. I have a serious fitness goal to obtain with motorsports racing as a goal in mind (within a few months). Yea. ok...5 foot 9 inches. at least 270 lbs, the last time I checked was a few weeks ago. I will own up to this, as depressing as it may be. As of right now I do not want to weigh myself as I know how distracting and depressing it can be. I want to see how the first 30 days go before I go weighing myself again. My weakness is SUGAR!!! I love sugar (and sugar loves me lol). But I can stick to fruit for my sugar needs. I think I am doing good so far. Any thoughts on improvement?

dinner: 1 large turkey burger patty and 2 gala apples. I was not as hungry around dinner so I did not eat much