Hi all,

I'm new to the primal lifestyle (just transitioned a few days ago), but I've been reading and researching since fall 2011. Here's a question that I'm sure a lot of people have, but with slightly different parameters:

How can I maximize my fat loss potential? I am in my late 20's, morbidly obese (330lbs), muscular, and athletic. Most people wouldn't understand how I could be a mix of those things, but I am... I had my checkup with my doc and all of my levels are great (cholesterol, thyroid, blood pressure, insulin levels, etc). He told me that at my activity level (I play women's pro tackle football) he wouldn't think I should get anywhere below 210-215lbs (most docs wanted me to follow the typical guideline and be somewhere between 140-170lbs). I just started preseason training, and would like to lose a good chunk of fat in the next 3 months before our season begins to help with my asthma. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Ps- I have horrible upper body strength: I can't do a single pull up and doing negatives isn't so much lowering my body slowly as it is my body dropping down quickly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can't wait to one day help inspire others as so many on this forum have inspired me!