Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lean Gains page

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member

Lean Gains

Primal Fuel
    I was wondering if someone with experience with Martin's program can shed some light on the calorie totals? He mentions eating specific percentages but I don't see any type of guideline for total calorie consumption based on goal (shedding last bit of gat)/individual size?

Nevermind, I found a thread on it...

chuckp79 is offline Junior Member

can you post that link?

I've scoured his blog the last couple days and I must be missing that post. I know I read it before but I can't find it now when I have more questions. Do you mind posting the link?

I'm just trying to get leangains dialed in I know it's going to take a good couple weeks to really get it where I want with calories and macro's.

Would you mind posting a training day meal or two and a non-training day meal or two? If you don't want to post it I will give you my e-mail to send it that way... again if you don't mind.

Thanks

activia is offline Senior Member
    3rd lean gains thread in 2 days..hmmmm wonder what the sudden influx is about.
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by activia View Post
    3rd lean gains thread in 2 days..hmmmm wonder what the sudden influx is about.
    For the look many people want, especially men platued on Primal, it's exactly the ticket. I recommend it to people all the time, even though I have no use for it(don't care how I look, need more food for lifting, don't want to count calories, etc.).

activia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Predator View Post
    For the look many people want, especially men platued on Primal, it's exactly the ticket. I recommend it to people all the time, even though I have no use for it(don't care how I look, need more food for lifting, don't want to count calories, etc.).
    I have not had much success with leaning out even trying lean gains. But I am still doing it without anymore counting tho. Also I'm never hungry so I'm sure I'm not eating too much. I have gotten stronger tho. Went from no unassisted pull-ups to 4 in 3 months!
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    Nevermind, I found a thread on it...
    on here? link?

deepglades is offline Senior Member
    the leangains page on reddit has a ton of info about the macros. you do need to wade through some shit to find it though... it is reddit after all.

That was about a month ago. I don't remember what thread I pulled up in the search. I remember it being quite a long thread though. I was delirious after reading through all the BS on the lean-gains site trying to make sense of it all.

ttwagneriii is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    There is this consiracy theory that Martin has a book in the works and the calorie totals will be revealed therein. Among other things, I hope. Right now, unless you have had Martin as a coach, anybody who wants to do Leangains has to piece all the fragments together from his site and try to come up with a plan. Nobody wants to screw it up, but nobody knows precisely what "it" is. It has created a lot of confusion and a lot of buzz as well.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast