Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FabBecky's journey to Primal Fabulousness

Shop Now
    Okay, so I think the 241.6 was a fluke. Bounced back up the next day to 247+ and has stayed there +-1lb ever since.

I am so ready to workout again. I feel really, just down right disgusted with my body right now (having a bad body day). I think I have hit enough marks on the LRx protocol to begin to LHT and maybe even sprint. I need to go for a run, I can't even express how badly I want to go for a run. So I am going to start scaling back my BAB a little, make sure to get a LOT of protein with each meal, a good deal of fat, and as low carb as I can go - just non starchy veg and the occassional dark chocolate. I think it might even be time to cut out my beloved coffee and HWC in favor of green tea.

I am ready to move to the next stage of primalness and really take myself to optimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by L8F View Post
    ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

Still chugging on my primal train. Starting working out this week with my neighbor. Slow walking/jogging, and kettlebell swings. It feels really good to get moving again. Now I am trying to stop looking at the scale and focus on the way my body composition is starting to change. It is slow going, but I know it can be done.

Shop Now
    Okay, nearly 3 months have passed since my last post. I fell off pretty big - whole month of May, but otherwise still chugging along. I finally graduated college and have a BA in Education, and now I will have my first teaching job moving me and eventually my family to New Orleans!

I am so excited for the next chapter, and taking the next 4 weeks before I start my new job to really focusing on my eating, fitness, and overall health. Yeah me!